Torres Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 lol vine street. a few know what you're talkin about. if you get there early you can get some of the good ones before they're all taken
trainman0978 Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 I've a pair of the "smokin buds" , I guess... Mine are a year or two old, but they look like the current model. I paid about 35 bucks or so for them at best buy. Damn good. I wont ever buy any other brand. You guys can keep the 400 dollar ones. I am scared If I hear them , I will want them.... 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Aaron813 Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 I've a pair of the "smokin buds" , I guess... Mine are a year or two old, but they look like the current model. I paid about 35 bucks or so for them at best buy. Damn good. I wont ever buy any other brand. You guys can keep the 400 dollar ones. I am scared If I hear them , I will want them....I personally think they are worth 400
mitchelbriones Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 Except mine are grey and black. any idea how much are those w/ shipment here in the phil?
trainman0978 Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 I personally think they are worth 400 I am sure they are, and that is the point. If I hear them , I will prolly think they are worth it too.... which is why I dont want to hear them. I would then be talking myself into a 400 dollar set of head phones, And I really cant be doing that.... 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
tacomabanga1986 Posted November 15, 2008 Report Posted November 15, 2008 skullcandy ftmfw!!! these things sound so damn good it aint even funny and they sound alot better than what there sold for, i got mine today but they was still in the back he had to go get em, mine are black and i think ima get 2 more sets befor these are sold out, yall aint kiddin on bass it acually sounds like a lil sub in ur ear and it picks up highs great also, if u aint got a system in ur car get these and u'll feel like u do lol, well worth the money imo and for such a lil speaker and the bass output, im amazed by far at the sq of these and low end also, apple should of sent these with there ipods instead of the shitty ones they have and if u buy a replacement pare of ipod headphones there $40 and these are only $20 and by far the best ive heard yet here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
wL<3bass Posted November 15, 2008 Author Report Posted November 15, 2008 skullcandy ftmfw!!! these things sound so damn good it aint even funny and they sound alot better than what there sold for, i got mine today but they was still in the back he had to go get em, mine are black and i think ima get 2 more sets befor these are sold out, yall aint kiddin on bass it acually sounds like a lil sub in ur ear and it picks up highs great also, if u aint got a system in ur car get these and u'll feel like u do lol, well worth the money imo and for such a lil speaker and the bass output, im amazed by far at the sq of these and low end also, apple should of sent these with there ipods instead of the shitty ones they have and if u buy a replacement pare of ipod headphones there $40 and these are only $20 and by far the best ive heard yetTold ya lol. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Torres Posted November 16, 2008 Report Posted November 16, 2008 yeah...i'm lovin the bass in these i had regular oem kind, with the lil piece that goes over em, kinda like the piece that's on the skullcandy kind and got good bass response from those, but the skullcandy ones have a little higher output. i'm a happy customer
The Performer Posted November 17, 2008 Report Posted November 17, 2008 apple should of sent these with there ipods instead of the shitty ones they have and if u buy a replacement pare of ipod headphones there $40 and these are only $20 and by far the best ive heard yetNo apple should just commit suicide. All of their products are shite, not just their headphones. CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
tacomabanga1986 Posted November 17, 2008 Report Posted November 17, 2008 lol, damn anyways i love my skullcandys just that the way u gotta manoover em in ur ears to get the best sound output is kinda agervateing tho but when i got em just right they fukin jam, well worth the price here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.