got the phone labeled the 'iphone killer' and thought i'd test it out

i like the phone alot internet is quicker than the iphone whereever i am, my buddy has one and we compare ha we compare... hmmm haha

its an awesome phone but the 'app' store sucks ass, kinda wish it would be more like apples app store but its not

still like the phone alot and i posted this from it ha

sorry its not an exciting thread ha

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Have had this phone for ~2 months now, Love the phone. But the lack of an IM client was killing me. Had to use ebuddy.com and the constant refreshes are a killer on the battery. Hopefully the MR4 Update (11/19) will fix that with the new Java keyboard support. But overall nice phone and I love the menu, its just well organized and I can find what I'm looking for fast. Although I have my eyes on The HTC Touch Pro, But not so sure I want to switch, remembering the headaches the HTC Touch gave me.

Edited by Lice_01

I'd like to use these phones but can't justify dropping so much cash into something that flips upside down when I turn it over or tells me the weather..

Don't forget the touchscreen, lol

Edit: Thought I'd add a couple more features I really like. One is the plan, with the simply everything plan you really do get, simply everything. From text messages, to navigation, to web, to live tv (love comedy central, and have to watch my South Park). Another thing I enjoy is the youtube support this thing has, just imagine some asks 'you ever see the video...' you say 'nope' whip out the phone and there you are watching the video. lol, horrible example. But you have access to most music on youtube. Which can somewhat be used in the same situation. Also I'm pretty sure you can stream your own music to you phone with some workarounds, but I haven't had any free time to mess around with that. You have any questions on the phone feel free to ask me about it. I pretty much know my way around this phone.

Edited by Lice_01

i like the phone alot internet is quicker than the iphone whereever i am, my buddy has one and we compare ha we compare... hmmm haha

Is your buddy on AT&T's 3G network when you are comparing? or just their regular network?

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

how does the Instinct compare to the G1 (T-Mobile)?

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

My mom has this phone...I use the Livesearch button to find places...its like 411 for free, but it gives u directions and everything to it...its pretty impressive.

while the internet is faster....whenever i watch the videos or tv online it lags somethin horrible...hopefully they can fix that :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D