How To Maintain Straight Cuts?

EricM9104

I wouldn't let lowes cut wood for a bird house let alone a sub enclosure.

rofl x2. they're close, but not as accurate as i'd want them to be. i also use a guide and clamp it down. i have two guides that come with clamps that slide on the underside of it, but i lost those two clamps lol. but i still use regular ones. works like a charm

I say it once again:

Festool FTMFW :)

Nah look, i have to work with it everyday, so it has to be good.

Festool is a little expensive for the hobbybob i think.

yes it is but i live by the philosphy buy it once buy it right. i have a craftsman circular saw now. but, ever since i saw there website i have been saving for a few things.

----reference's----

meade916

yes it is but i live by the philosphy buy it once buy it right. i have a craftsman circular saw now. but, ever since i saw there website i have been saving for a few things.

True!

All Festool stuff is great.

I got that circular saw with 2 guides(140cm, 240cm), jigsaw, router and soon a table saw.

True!

All Festool stuff is great.

I got that circular saw with 2 guides(140cm, 240cm), jigsaw, router and soon a table saw.

thats basically what i want. i am gona get the circular saw, jigsaw, and router and there work bench. i may get the vacuum but i am not sure.

----reference's----

meade916

Just make your own panel saw. Thats what I did ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived