Circuit City Files Bankruptcy

No only is the economy effecting CC but Tweeter also filed about a week ago.

Tweeter Files

I feel bad for all the employees.

um... tweeter has been starting to close stores for over a year, at least thats when I first found out about it. Fuck a best buy, i applied there 1, 2, 3, 4 times and they kept fucking me around, i was about to go in there and just freak out on people, but I refrained. I think the best thing to do is support small shops, the service will always be better, the prices will alwas be better, and the QUALITY OF WORK WILL ALLWAYS BE BETTER!!! the only sad part is the people loosing thier jobs.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Circuit city was known to be a half ass store- I mean dont get me wrong, they sell good stuff, but Ive heard the horror stories, of their install depts, car and home audio, and as a company they were shady- That one is a hear sy, but a good source

So, it was known sooner or later CC would go down

Shitty service + average prices = Posted Image

layiddownih2da0.jpg

the one by me that i had my first installing job at is closing in december. Atleast i got out of there when i did cause some of my riends are losing there jbs which sucks.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

Well, you're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you? :lol:

I might have worked there for a little while(almost three years) ;) once they started firing people off I left(July 2007). Best decision I ever made.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

cc filed chapter 11 bankruptcy meaning theyll be back most likely. theyre closing down all the stores that arent making profit and they dont have to pay lease anymore on their lands so pretty much theyll be starting fresh and keep all the stores that are still making business. youll still see them around for a bit longer theyre not going down that quickly

There are a couple by me that i went into recently...people in both said that they were in the top 20 highest selling, so it may take a year or so before shit hits the fan there...But i am still camping out for Black Friday because i hope they will have a laptop for cheap :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived