01xtreme Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 I got 72...but theres prolly a few you can't see. 75, there is another row of 3 at the top that the picture didn't capture. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
dmanson Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 just the wiring of the amps, subs would kill my brain. just think there's 75 subs and if each one of them were 500rmsn each ...... he'd need 37500rms mannnnn!!!! 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
Forevrbumpn Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 I was gonna add 60- 6x9 woofers, but that doesnt compare to 75-12s, or 90 10s I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Charger Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 looks like 5 walls, damn dassalottawoffas. Word has it, it was built by a Euro guy called Crazy Elvis. Apparently, all 75 of those 12s are running off just ONE 1200w amp... hmm Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
Airborne Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 Word has it, it was built by a Euro guy called Crazy Elvis. Apparently, all 75 of those 12s are running off just ONE 1200w amp... hmmno shit? I would have to see this in person.
Beanz Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 He's getting 10 watts to each woofer lol.; That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Charger Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 Ya that's all I read in the Camp Bass Race thread on Termpro. Massive thread! Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
Airborne Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 He's getting 10 watts to each woofer lol.;I have seen some strange shit and I'm sure the wattage may be low, but that is like headphone power!lol
raytard Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 lol, 1200watts and like 6000sqin of cone, gotta be loud Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
jonathancullen89 Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 the power is prolly cliped as hell to even get them to move. stupid IMO shoulda just spent the money on a full system 1992 cavalier build 1992 blazer s10 kenwood cd hifonics hfi2500d 6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's shit ton-o-wire Blurred Vision Audio Team SMD feedback/refs. clicky!-
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.