For Sale Section Rules Update

AI James

First and foremost here's a link to all the rules and updates to them.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1940

Read them and abide by them. most of these rules are for your own good. nobody wants thier post screwed up and nobody wants scammed so i added some rules to help with this.

Also I would like to add there will be a no tolerance policy for people breaking rules in the for sale forum.

if a moderator or admin ask you to do something do not argue about it simply comply, if they are taking thier time to talk to you about it be lucky you weren't banned. Furthermore if you continue after that like i and other mods have seen, then your going to have the door hit you in the ass so to speak.

post that are the original operator not abiding by the rules set forth will be deleted and the user reprimanded if it becomes a repeat issue.

In Closing.... Take this as a warning as you may not get another warning if your found in violation after this is posted.

Hey james my only question about the new rules is basically in regards to the feelers part. If a thread specifies it is a feeler, would that be allowed? Because it doesn't bother me if the thread is labled as a feeler, but when it says for sale and then the op basically says nevermind, that gets old. Oh and congrats on sup. mod status.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Hey james my only question about the new rules is basically in regards to the feelers part. If a thread specifies it is a feeler, would that be allowed? Because it doesn't bother me if the thread is labled as a feeler, but when it says for sale and then the op basically says nevermind, that gets old. Oh and congrats on sup. mod status.

no feelers labeled or not, either you wanna sell it or you dont wanna sell it. i dont like feelers in a for sale forum.

no feelers labeled or not, either you wanna sell it or you dont wanna sell it. i dont like feelers in a for sale forum.

Maybe "feelers" can go in off topic? Then if they get the currage to try and sell it they can ask to lock that thread and start an actuall "for sale" thread. I aggree, your are either going to sell it or not.

NO FEELERS PERIOD

X2

either you want to sell it or not

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Just trying to get a feel for how things operate here.

I'm not saying I do, or I'm planning on causing an incident, but hypothetically speaking, if I were to have a problem with something a mod did/said, is it just I don't bring it up in that thread, and I take it to PM, OR do I just have to eat it altogether?

I could see the first one. You don't want your authority challenged, but IMO, (and I'm not speaking about anyone on this site, just based upon previous experience) if you have a forum where your mods can run roughshod over any and everyone, their "power" goes to their head.

If I'm "out of line" in posting this just edit it to nothing-ness, or delete my post altogether, but I just want to make sure I'm understanding how this place works before I do something that is deemed inappropriate.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived