quick i see a photoshop oppurtunity here :D

i can totally see you in some of those tom cruise ferrari ray-bans hahah

HAHAHA id rock the FUCK outta them

Chode,

Lemme level with you here man. Its hella simple

Free college

Free health care

Cheap Life insurence

Opportunity to see the world (some by choice some not)

Get in better shape than you thought possible

Consistant Pay

More respect

Discounts on some stuff

Pay will NEVER go down

Cannot be downsized

Have at least a say (sometimes not alot) in where you go

Honestly for you being young, not done with college, and not shit to do for at least 3 years why not man.

Could be worse we could bring the draft back and make you go.

very true. i just am not comfortable with change. i always had military int he back of myhead as a last resort of if lifes going to shit for me and i need a new life or i need money and a steady job but i dunno i just dont know

and e-train...that would be fuckin AWESOME haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

DO IT

find your local ROTC Det and join them- every year the military has so many pilot training slots and gives X amount to The Academy and X amount to ROTC- we have a few cadets in my Det leaving for flight school this summer after years of free college

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

so let me get this straight you've played COD to much and wanna become a pilot haha kidding man good luck to ya if you actually do it i've thought bout joining the canadian army to get pilots license and become a commercial pilot

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Chode you crack me the FUCK up hahahh.........my boy wants to fly fighter jets but cut out all that other military crap that comes with it. Fuck basic training, wheres the keys to this bird.....hes ready to fly!

oh wait, you want me to do what? oh hell no, im outy-five.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

well when i was in the Marine Corp. i got to talk to a lot of pilots and asked them about how to be able to fly them u gotta be a College grad and become a commissioned officer then go through all the differnt training and ull become a rank that equivilent to Captain b4 u get the pilot part sumtimes b4 the rank of captain the main thing they said is u gotta be smart and in tip top shape. ill see if i can get ahold ao 1 of my old buddies and see if i can get more info for u!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Chode you crack me the FUCK up hahahh.........my boy wants to fly fighter jets but cut out all that other military crap that comes with it. Fuck basic training, wheres the keys to this bird.....hes ready to fly!

oh wait, you want me to do what? oh hell no, im outy-five.

lawl lawl...i actually did laugh haha

if only it worked out that way huh....but i am gonna look into it a lil more. hell...flying a C5 would still be pretty kool.

uhoh-i dont even have COD so bleh :P

mitch-yea get more info and let me know

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

and thats the kind of information i wanna hear. straight forward. i talked to my mom a lil about it and she said theres a lot of math and physics involved when in college so im already at a set back since i cant even do basic algebra

then you can go be a JTAC and come play cops and robbers with us :diablo:

one of them big fucks flew over me yesterday when i was driving down the highway :o the landing path goes right over the highway

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

hell...flying a C5 would still be pretty kool.

At least a C5 has a shitter, coffee pot, fridge, beds....

I'm a helicopter guy... we have coolers, funnels to pee in, rescue litters to sleep on, and can land in any open field in the country to take a crap if need be.

Fighter jet.....wellll....... piddle pack all the way!!! Gotta poop your pants..

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Archived