Crazy Ass Meteor Yesterday

if i saw that

FUCKING UFO!!! GTFO!!!!

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

This driver must have been scared as hell, I would have crashed just trying to turn around... lol

The scary thing is, as big and bright as that was, it was probably about the size of a golf ball, to a soft ball.

The common meteors we see at night, are supposedly only about the size of a grain of sand to BB sized, yet are miles and miles in the sky.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

:01nocomment8so:

you would too stephen dont lie ^_^

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

This driver must have been scared as hell, I would have crashed just trying to turn around... lol

The scary thing is, as big and bright as that was, it was probably about the size of a golf ball, to a soft ball.

The common meteors we see at night, are supposedly only about the size of a grain of sand to BB sized, yet are miles and miles in the sky.

I agree man, I guess their searching for it now, but they have like a 1000 square km area to look for the thing.

Imagine being in a police/news helicopter and that shit happening :o

crxsilogozz5.gif

I agree man, I guess their searching for it now, but they have like a 1000 square km area to look for the thing.

Imagine being in a police/news helicopter and that shit happening :o

It was really a UFO but I kicked those aliens azzes.

I told them I Pity da fool dat tries to take over the world, then they went home crying to their mamas.

Nah, seriously, that would have been awsome to see in real life. Wish I was there.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

actually, thinking about it, last night I seen what looked like a plane with its wings completely lit up at flying last night at 730pm, I was laying in bed, facing towards north, and from what I seen, it looked like it did a L shape, or almost a U turn.

I could not tell what it was at all, but to me, it looked like a prop plane flying about 1000 fet up, about 1000 feet away towards the north, thats what it seems like it was, wings alll lite up, bright

I wonder if I seen the same thing?

I wonder what time the meteor was

if it wasn't the meteor, then what did I see? Meteors can skip over the atmosphere like rocks on a pond, so thats what i was thinking

who knows now....

Anyone else in Sacramento see what I seen around 730pm-8pm??

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

actually, thinking about it, last night I seen what looked like a plane with its wings completely lit up at flying last night at 730pm, I was laying in bed, facing towards north, and from what I seen, it looked like it did a L shape, or almost a U turn.

I could not tell what it was at all, but to me, it looked like a prop plane flying about 1000 fet up, about 1000 feet away towards the north, thats what it seems like it was, wings alll lite up, bright

I wonder if I seen the same thing?

I wonder what time the meteor was

if it wasn't the meteor, then what did I see? Meteors can skip over the atmosphere like rocks on a pond, so thats what i was thinking

who knows now....

Anyone else in Sacramento see what I seen around 730pm-8pm??

You were in bed...at 7:30? Cougholdmancough.

megets on horse..."THE ALIENS ARE COMING! THE ALIENS ARE COMING!

Yes that was random.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

lol... I was laying in bed watching tv, since the girls were in the livingroom watching tv

smart ass

sundown.jpg

:blink: that is definitely worthy of shit in pants, with no questions asked

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/