Ban Rules

what are the mod rules? there is grey areas on this site and im sure most forums do have them. what can mods do and cant do? same for members vs. members and members vs. mods and visa versa.

if say, if i had a mod tell me to " shut the fuck up" is that a voilation? i doubt it but, if i tell that mod to " shut the fuck up" im on vacation. (banned)

mods got us by the balls here and we have to take their shitty little comment and not respond back with the same. it would be differant on the street.

i am saying this cause it needs to be adrressed because i see mods act like that there shit dont stink.

if i get banned, you know that i was right. if not..................................PLEASE COMMENT. (mods welcome)

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

I see what you're saying entirely. I try not to hold grudges with these online entities we call mods. But they are all people too. And yes...it would be different on the street.

I haven't had mods tell me to stfu, but when I see them do it, it's usually for a good reason.

These guys know their shit, but if they bash my work, I tell them how it is without being belligerent and ask them for advice. I think that being ridiculous and freaking out is what gets people banned. There's no need to get ridiculous on here. Opinions are like assholes.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

im willing to bet you were told shut the fuck up because you were troolling the FS section or running your mouth to other members or somethign like that.

imo if your that offended by it take your ball and go home. theres rules here read them and stay within them and youll have no issues.

I know that your not innocent so thats why im not seeing your plight

if someone tells me shut the fuck up i dont ban them. also ive told a few people to shut the fuck up...because they needed to whether its in the for sale section and someone KEEPS post dumping or is running at the mouth and doesnt know what their talking about or bashing someone or just being all out rude ill tell them shut the fuck up. ive been told it a few times on here and never suspended anyone about it. now if they keep going i will take action.

also if your talking about me saying shut the fuck up in the for sale section...yea i said it. its because im getting pissed of seeing all the dumps in there. lucky i didnt go ahead an suspend for that

Edited by Chode69
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Hell I have never had problems with the Mods.

When I start to act like a dick head too much I usaully get a warnning and its rare that I get a warnning.

If you get a warnning and you don't chillout then, YES YOU SHOULD BE BANNED.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I've had a misunderstanding with a mod, but I was given a second chance and I've improved on my attitude. Now for the most part we get along fine, except for the other forum battles. I know the guy I got into it with was just doing his job, but there are things that either of us could have done to avoid the situation. Point being if you act like an adult and go to a mod about the issue they're more than likely going to be willing to talk it out with you and the both of you will come to an understanding. Mods aren't bad people, they're here to keep the trash off of and out of the forum for your benefit.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

i think its more u show respect u get respect. i have never had a problem with a mod on or off the forum. follow the rules and there is no problem. pretty simple.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/