Sonic Electronix

ne 1 think volfenhag is crappy???

oh sorry missed it. The car im getting is a 2000 honda accord lx. Im going to get atleast 1 more alternator if ne body around here will do it and a minimum of 2000 to each sub im going for mainly spl but i want good sound quality too. Also im going to take out the back seat so i can have more room and try to get around 6-8 cubic ft ported.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

check ou iraggi... they've been helping me alot lately in my quest for dual alts

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

yea i noticed on high end installs like meade and when i looked on the internet for alts i saw iraggi alot, and some other show cars

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Ok, for you...Excessive Amperage is near Dothan, AL., they're closest to you, try them first (less shipping, dur). Next, I'm from around that area, kinda, sorta, well I'm from Enterprise, AL.....but I know for a fact that there are some guys in that surrounding area (between Enterprise and PC) that run 18's daily. Try a shop closer to home for you, but deff go up to PC and see what's around now as far as shops. If you don't find anything god in PC, go to Xstatic near Dothan...they're great guys, they created the BatCap, and they're Mmats dealers if you want some of those amps. They know what they're doing. Hell, they've been there since I was 6 or 7 and I'm 23 now.  If you have any questions about where either of those places are, or if you just want some more info on them, PM me and I'll be glad to help. Oh, sorry if I sounded like an asshole....I fell asleep at the computer again and I just woke up 5 mins ago and I really really really have to piss still. But I figured I'd get this typed before I forgot. Laters......

thanx i will look on the internet for directons to get there or something..But around here they just put in a shop called sound off , ne way i dont think they will knoe much about what to do i can hook it all up myself i just need a box for the subs..I really havent seen or heard any people with 18s around here but im pretty sure there mainly in tallahasse.. This town hasn't seen much yet the best system around here for a daily diver is my uncles friend bobby who has been doing this stuff since like 88, and he has 2 "15" L5s....and people think its the best sounding subs..EVER! :w00t:.

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Nothing wrong with Kickers, I used to run them...but that's kinda sad that they think that's the best there is. Show em different. Sometimes Excessive has deals, sometimes, Iraggi is still cheaper. You just gotta ask and find out. But if I were you, I'd skip the shops around there, sounds like they're not too great anyways, and go up to Xstatic.

I know..Reason why is b/c no  1 has ne other contacts to tell them what is good except sound off and every 1 is going there..And if they ask whats good they r gonna say that their products are best..I even called them to say im putting in 4 "15"s and they immediatly ask if i heard their 4 "15"s and i asked what they metered with them and they said 155 and they could take out 2 and still reach the 150 db. :poster_spam: so im going to go hear it and then see what their meter choice is..sounds like a  :rip_1: off..but im not going to ne shops around here!!! But he's going to sell those L5s to go with 3 13w7s

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Find out what meter they use for sure...no TL...no good. And W7's are more SQ than SPL....if he likes his heavy, low, loud bass....tell him to stay with the Kickers. Not saying that the W7's aren't gonna do that for him, but the Kickers will do it better.

I dont know he changes his mind all the time, but that what i was thinking b/c the TL is the best meter out there. I really seriously doubt they r reaching levels like that. With just 4 "15" and they mainly have power acoustik. So im sure thats the 15s they have.And im damn sure there not hitting 155 db. Have u ever used Alphasonik amps b4?

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

I dont know he changes his mind all the time, but that what i was thinking b/c the TL is the best meter out there. I really seriously doubt they r reaching levels like that. With just 4 "15" and they mainly have power acoustik. So im sure thats the 15s they have.And im damn sure there not hitting 155 db. Have u ever used Alphasonik amps b4?

Audiobahn

they work devently for what they are

Archived