Sonic Electronix

Requests for advice/help from Meade (me :P)

14cuft before displacement

12cuft after subs and port

whats up first thing love you work and you web site keep the crazy installs coming love them.

i know you are busy but i need a little help please with a port design. I have used the calculators on the the net. Carstereo.com Came back with some for a sloted port

2 18"btls

32hz

7"height

26"width

15.75"Length/Deep

is this going to work this is the last of my build need some advice and will take any info

Thanks and once again love you work

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone but Meade can answer this, but if so have at it.

I am getting ready to buy the 4 alt bracket for my 01 tahoe from Dominick Iraggi, but I remember from your build you had problems initially. Is there anything you would recommend I specify before buying- because I simply don't have the skills to rig things like you did :blink::) . Also, I don't have any pre-exisiting wiring for a 2nd alt, so unless the kit comes with specific directions and/or wiring I'm not sure what to do. I've searched for info on installing multiple wire alts, and there just isn't much out there.

Thanks again, I posted in the electrical section but this is sort of vehicle/part specific.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I don't know if anyone but Meade can answer this, but if so have at it.

I am getting ready to buy the 4 alt bracket for my 01 tahoe from Dominick Iraggi, but I remember from your build you had problems initially. Is there anything you would recommend I specify before buying- because I simply don't have the skills to rig things like you did :blink::) . Also, I don't have any pre-exisiting wiring for a 2nd alt, so unless the kit comes with specific directions and/or wiring I'm not sure what to do. I've searched for info on installing multiple wire alts, and there just isn't much out there.

Thanks again, I posted in the electrical section but this is sort of vehicle/part specific.

The 3 smaller wires that control the alt (?) can be wired in parralel with the other alts. (I would think that's how it'd be wired?)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

The 3 smaller wires that control the alt (?) can be wired in parralel with the other alts. (I would think that's how it'd be wired?)

But would I need to buy new harnesses to plug into the alts?

I know he said he got bearings for the bracket a little down the road that made a huge difference? So basically the kit should come with everything I need then?

thanks for the quick reply btw.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

• 4 weeks later...

But would I need to buy new harnesses to plug into the alts?

I know he said he got bearings for the bracket a little down the road that made a huge difference? So basically the kit should come with everything I need then?

thanks for the quick reply btw.

Shit, I dunno. Don't know if Dom includes the harnesses or not either. I guess if not, make em I guess....

Just splice the wires from the harness to the other alt.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

• 2 weeks later...

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey wats up steve meade. i need some advice man. i was previously going to buy 2 btl 18's fully loaded a iraggi 200 amp alt and 2 batts. I am not sure on if i should get 2 sundown 3000 watts or one rockford 4000 due to money issues. Also can i run either one of these setups with just a 200 amp alt because thats all they make for the acura integra? thanks

2 18'' fi btls fully loaded

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

3 powermaster 3100d series batts

11.75 cuft wall after displacement tuned to 31.08 hz

if money is an issue then going with the RF is the better choice. also...the sundown 3000D's recommend a 200 amp alt for one of those amps. you might be able to get by with one...but have 2 alts would be ideal (if they'd fit in the integra)

yea i can get 2 sundown 3000s for the price of one rockford 4000 so i was leanin on the 3000s at the moment. i figure i might be able to keep voltage in the 13+ range with one 2 powermaster d3000s with only one 200 amp alt. correct me if im wrong on any of this please.

if money is an issue then going with the RF is the better choice. also...the sundown 3000D's recommend a 200 amp alt for one of those amps. you might be able to get by with one...but have 2 alts would be ideal (if they'd fit in the integra)

Edited by Krice420

2 18'' fi btls fully loaded

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

3 powermaster 3100d series batts

11.75 cuft wall after displacement tuned to 31.08 hz