Second Skin Audio

Possible New Idea

The PRs are incredible. I've never had problems with them and I've been alternating PRs and M3s for a few years. I know my Memphis products ;) They also have a lifetime warranty with the receipt which I have. I have 6 left and they take 500W of clean power easily. 55 shipped.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

didnt think about those....

my only possible hesitation to this is...i do all this work, and im not as loud/louder than i was now...i would be pissed, lol...so thats why im kinda sceptical about cheaper lower end subs

Oh, they'll get loud if you can get them an honest 300 watts each! Keep in mine that I am running only ~137 watts per sub rms.

For the record, I got mine for $20 each sub!

Logan, you could fit a whole bunch in that Ford!

Go on youtube and seach for wizkid's 8 12"s and see what they do with a huge port and more power!

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

I think you will be disappointed running cheaper subs. Running a bunch of subs means people will always be asking for demos. You want to pick something that can take all day abuse.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

bro do something like my plan. 6 15" re re subs, shit you have more room then i do. do 8 15" subs!!! cheap subs arnt going to be able to get down and dirty, sure it looks "cool" but ud have better luck with quality components

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

why not try some of these http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=30226 i'm sure jacob would give you a good deal on 10 of them

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

bro do something like my plan. 6 15" re re subs, shit you have more room then i do. do 8 15" subs!!! cheap subs arnt going to be able to get down and dirty, sure it looks "cool" but ud have better luck with quality components

i dont really like the look of the re re's....they dont seem like a real hard hitting sub to me, i mean the 10" version weights as much as 1 of my mids and looks like it has the same mag, or similiar

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

• 3 weeks later...