Looking For A Big Truck, With Plenty Stereo Space ? :-)

Here you go :-)

http://image.motortrend.com/f/auto_shows/c...s+side_view.jpg (sorry, don't know why the html image tags won't work with it.... but you should be able to click to open)

It's an F650, totally custom fabricated from the back of the front cab seats, all the way to the rear bumper !

I think it's cooler than shit :-) Granted, I'd stick with four, much more agressive, and bigger yet, AT or MT tires. And if your going to create a truck as over the top as this, why would you try to keep the paint job so stock looking ? I mean, it's not like, this way, nobody is going to notice you ! LOL Mine would have to have natural flames.... but in poison green, and definately a bunch of carbon fiber.....

But anyway, this would make for a bad ass "starter" truck :-)

Oh.... This one has 6 custom leather Captains chairs, with video screen for each.... But I think it really only needs the front two, with a wall behind them :-)

Peace,

Fish

Here you go :-)

http://image.motortrend.com/f/auto_shows/c...s+side_view.jpg (sorry, don't know why the html image tags won't work with it.... but you should be able to click to open)

It's an F650, totally custom fabricated from the back of the front cab seats, all the way to the rear bumper !

I think it's cooler than shit :-) Granted, I'd stick with four, much more agressive, and bigger yet, AT or MT tires. And if your going to create a truck as over the top as this, why would you try to keep the paint job so stock looking ? I mean, it's not like, this way, nobody is going to notice you ! LOL Mine would have to have natural flames.... but in poison green, and definately a bunch of carbon fiber.....

But anyway, this would make for a bad ass "starter" truck :-)

Oh.... This one has 6 custom leather Captains chairs, with video screen for each.... But I think it really only needs the front two, with a wall behind them :-)

Peace,

Fish

You do know once you get a truck like that, insurance is paid for per mile, not a set amount per month, right?

That's what my grandpa told me about his F-550 and F-650.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

If I could afford a truck like that, I doubt that insurance {or gas :-) would be much of a problem.

Anyway, here's one for you....

Did you know that in the state of CA, you can put up a cash bond (it used to be $100K, but maybe more now) in lieu of insurance ? That's right, if you have enough $$$, you don't have to pay insurance bills.

Peace,

Fish

You do know once you get a truck like that, insurance is paid for per mile, not a set amount per month, right?

That's what my grandpa told me about his F-550 and F-650.

If I could afford a truck like that, I doubt that insurance {or gas :-) would be much of a problem.

Anyway, here's one for you....

Did you know that in the state of CA, you can put up a cash bond (it used to be $100K, but maybe more now) in lieu of insurance ? That's right, if you have enough $$$, you don't have to pay insurance bills.

Peace,

Fish

We have that in Kansas too.... But you only need to put up $150 and a goat. :lol:

Forget that Ford truck the pic of this International truck that I found makes the Ford look like a turd. It's a passenger vehicle and I remember reading somewhere about them that they come with an upgraded system. It was something like 2 15" L7's and components and a couple of amps. I saw pics a few years back of the stereo but I couldn't find any. I think that it was an option available right from International.

2005-International-CXT-FA-Rocks-160.jpg

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz