The enD Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 Just made this last night watching one of Steve's videos...
Kasey Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 Just made this last night watching one of Steve's videos... That is some sweet shit bro "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
The enD Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 I will try to make another one ... this just doesn't run smooth as I want it to.
Torres Posted August 14, 2009 Report Posted August 14, 2009 HOLY SHIT! i've been lookin for this thread for the program used cuz i couldnt remember lol. i vote for that last one best of?? very nice.... here's one i made. from ong bak 2 (tony jaa is my favorite martial artist)
enemyofsilence Posted November 14, 2009 Report Posted November 14, 2009 old thread bump... i want this to be made into a .gif if anyone can do it. thanks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzUf8gc5wuI from 0:30-0:34 please. Team Bass-Hz
Red-navi-916 Posted November 14, 2009 Report Posted November 14, 2009 haha wtf, is that real lol yeah BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
inm Posted November 14, 2009 Report Posted November 14, 2009 link to video? and who's this? On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
thorshammer Posted November 14, 2009 Report Posted November 14, 2009 I'm a complete tard when it comes to computers Could someone make me one Starting at 30secs in and ending at 46secs.
thorshammer Posted November 14, 2009 Report Posted November 14, 2009 You are the man! Thanks!! Now how do I go about getting it into my avatar?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.