Do Pepole Scam Alot Of Peps On This Site When Buying/selling?

im not worried about the guy im doin a deal with but im just curious for future refernce does it happen alot to pepole or is it like once in awhile.... moderators and admins try an quess a number how many pepole have been scammed on this site?!?!

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

under the seller thing there are known scammers, IMO i wont do buisiness with anyone that doesnt have refs unless u work things out. check peoples refs, also watch out for people that have low post count.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

holy triple posts batman!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

There have been a few scammers here and there. They are on every site, sometimes things just go wrong. Thats the chance you take buying from users, and even online stores when your not making a transaction person to person..

Here at SMD the moderation staff will flag people who have scammed others in the past, there usernames will be in bright pink and it will say scammer under their name, you cant miss it.

Sometimes they also get banned from the site too.

You can have a user here that sold 200 items and has all positive feedback, but something may happen just that one time and item may get damaged in shipping or something and doesnt arrive how you got it.

The administration and moderation staff have took drastic steps to try and have a worry free selling/buying expierence but thats about the most they can do, the rest relies on the buyers / sellers.

You can ask for references of the user, or search the buyer/seller feedback forum for their username and previous transactions here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hp?showforum=18

Also you can ask for the sellers phone number and see if he would be willing to talk over the phone to answer any questions (if he wants to sell his item bad enough and have a good rep he should have no reason not to exchange digits).

ALSO!!!!!!!! to eliminate some of what caddy said remember to have insurance on the item and get a tracking number!!!! if there is no tracking number there is no package, simple. insurace eliminates problems if something where to happen during shipping

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

yea, always ask for a tracking number. if they aint willing to provide a tracking number then something is very fishy. forgot all about that.

Also ups insurance is free up to $100.00 of insurance, after that you have to pay. so if you buy something for $50 and they wont insure it for that free $100, i would ask myself why they wouldnt use the $100 of free insurance.

I dont sell much on here, but I tried to make all my buyers happy, and ship items promptly with alot of packaging protection.

Also something else to go buy is the users post count, Id trust a user more that visits the site with a couple thousand posts versus some guy that has maybe 10-30 posts and is a somewhat newer user and not known by other members as much

Also something else to go buy is the users post count, Id trust a user more that visits the site with a couple thousand posts versus some guy that has maybe 10-30 posts and is a somewhat newer user and not known by other members as much

that's one of the first things i look for. just how well known the person is. then i check to see if others know who the person is or feedback the user has