8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

What you guys are not thinking about though, is this girl is pretty young, and in her prime. Give a girl with this % of body fat "right now" 20 years, and 2 or 3 kids, and their is a REALLY strong chance she will be as big as a freaking cow, and those fat ass tits are going to be down to her stomach !

5'3" to 5'5", 105 to 115, with some abs, and a little muscle definition on the arms and legs {Oh, and we can't forget the "firm" perky B cup tits :-) {see avatar} and then the odds are WAAAY better, that she will still look good way down the road.

Again, I'm not saying I wouldn't hit it (hell, I'd do one about half as attractive at this point ;-) LOL ..... But I'm just saying, she's just not so much to get all excited over. Oh, and if you were going to hit it, hit it NOW, because in 20 years YIKES !

Peace,

Fish

PS, I got enough fat on me for a whole damn couple ! I sure as hell don't want no fat chicks !!! :-)

Agreed, although weight (and especially BMI) are often times irrelevant or even useless factors to go on.

I don't really have many personal preferences...as long as she's cute, curvy, and isn't a complete fucking moron really...heh...

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

Right on. So since you see what I'm saying, I have to admit I have actually seen one exception to this rule....

I have a good buddy, who's sister, 12 years ago, at the age of about 16 or 17, was cuter than $#!+, but she had a little bit of baby fat, chunkiness, whatever you want to call it, and a pretty thick booty (that a lot of you guys would have liked.... borderline fat to me, but anyway). I still remember telling my friends that its too bad she will probably have 5 kids, and get fatter than a cow, because damn, she's a little cutie.......

Well, cut forward 12 years, and guess what ? No kids, and HOLY $#!+ ! NO more baby fat ! That girl went from a cute, chunky little girl, to a fit, and trim, beautiful "woman" !

Oh, so here's the funny part :-) I'm still good buddies with her brother, so from time to time I have to mess with him by asking, "Dude, how can such an ugly bastard like yourself, have such a fine ass sister" ??? He just laughs and says, "That's okay Fish, your a pretty ugly bastard yourself..... AND I'm glad you don't find "me" attractive" :-)

Hey, what are friends for ? :-) LOL

Peace,

Fish

What you guys are not thinking about though, is this girl is pretty young, and in her prime. Give a girl with this % of body fat "right now" 20 years, and 2 or 3 kids, and their is a REALLY strong chance she will be as big as a freaking cow, and those fat ass tits are going to be down to her stomach !

5'3" to 5'5", 105 to 115, with some abs, and a little muscle definition on the arms and legs {Oh, and we can't forget the "firm" perky B cup tits :-) {see avatar} and then the odds are WAAAY better, that she will still look good way down the road.

Again, I'm not saying I wouldn't hit it (hell, I'd do one about half as attractive at this point ;-) LOL ..... But I'm just saying, she's just not so much to get all excited over. Oh, and if you were going to hit it, hit it NOW, because in 20 years YIKES !

Peace,

Fish

PS, I got enough fat on me for a whole damn couple ! I sure as hell don't want no fat chicks !!! :-)

spoken like a true idiot.....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived