score one for me. how many watts will the sundows put out at 2.8 ohms?

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Sorry to hear about this,bro. :( It don't look like power was an issue here...Looks more like you were playing below tuning and unloading them IMO. I wish you luck.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

it def wasnt tuned to high, you prolly coulda tuned it a lil higher maybe.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Ahhh in my speaker building days, when we see that happen to a speaker, its because the glue failed due to bad glue bead, or not enuff glue ran up and down the cone (epoxy not CA- I personally would never use CA on a speaker) But anyways, from the production line that may have been preventable, or if a better glue was used, it would have been prolonged a few weeks, or months

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 3 weeks later...

Ahhh in my speaker building days, when we see that happen to a speaker, its because the glue failed due to bad glue bead, or not enuff glue ran up and down the cone (epoxy not CA- I personally would never use CA on a speaker) But anyways, from the production line that may have been preventable, or if a better glue was used, it would have been prolonged a few weeks, or months

Well anyways they were all reconed (using epoxy lol) to Dual 1 ohm coils so they can be strapped @ 1.4. They will be installed tomorrow in time for a competition the next day. Ill have some numbers Sunday night.

Archived