Diablo Audio Technologies Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 Hang in there Melissa, you'll be better in no time, Im glad you has interwebz to keep you from being to bored.
RamenNoodles Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 I see you lurkin Melissa Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Derrick824 Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose a rib. The other stuff will heal but you'll never get that back.
Melissa Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 Hang in there Melissa, you'll be better in no time, Im glad you has interwebz to keep you from being to bored. Yeah, the internet on my phone works...thank god, it wouldn't work here the other day! The TV only gets a few channels, and they suck...I can't wait to go home to satellite tv and my own bed!
Melissa Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 Hang in there Melissa, you'll be better in no time, Im glad you has interwebz to keep you from being to bored. Yeah, the internet on my phone works...thank god, it wouldn't work here the other day! The TV only gets a few channels, and they suck...I can't wait to go home to satellite tv and my own bed!
Aaron813 Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 Damm after hearing they knicked your lung i would be on the phone with my Lawyer thats some serious shit right there
jmsonoma03 Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 Thank you everyone for the good wishes, it really shows what a great family SMD is!. This so far has been something I definitelty could have done without. For starters a 3 hour surgery turned into a 6 hour surgery! Then they knick a lung and it collapsed, which apparently means I get to sleep 5 minutes at a time, if I'm lucky, because they have to monitor my oxygen level because they fucked up my lung and it drops when I fall asleep and starts beeping and wakes me up. OH JOY! Then, Morphine isn't strong enough for the pain! They are giving me Dilodid (sp?)Which still doesn't take the pain away, but does attempt to take the edge off! I have a chest drain that goes into what sounds like an aquarium. I have a drain from my kidney and of course( I also have a pee bag.) TO MUCH INFORMATION Oh, did I mention they removed rib #11. Keep the well wishes coming, because I'll be in the hospital til Friday or Saturday. If you feel like stopping by... come see me at my best, LOL Again, thank you everyone!! good to see that you are ok
qu1cks1lver56 Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 wow i didnt know none of that was goin on. sorry to hear it. hope she gets well and all goes well with the recovery. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
redbaron80 Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 Glad to hear from you Mel. Wish you a speedy recovery. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Melissa Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 Thanks again everyone! My surgeon removed the chest tube today, that was quite the weird feeling when they removed that...you should have seen the look on Bill's face! They just took another chest xray to make sure my lung is okay after taking out the tube and I am ready to go back to bed and take a nap.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.