Worst Speeding Ticket(s)...?

Guest xXxTeamKickerxXx

i got 12 tickets in 2 months all exibition driving except for one where i got wreckless driving for drifting around the school parking lot with people around and a black undercover tahoe pulled me over now i just drive like a old person $1500 is too much to waste on dumb shit like payin fines all summer.

i got court tomorrow... fuckn bullshit 2 speeding tickets and i didnt go over 5 mph...i feel u...i dont hate the cops because their just doing their job but they can be a pain sometimes even when their wrong they want to be right.. ohh well...ii hope it all goes well tomorrow i dont have a j-o-b at the moment

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I've only had two speeding tickets, one of which was a 45 in a 35 somehow the cop clocked my friends car and mine at the same time on a motorcycle...

:bsflag:

My other speeding ticket was 127 in a 50...total between court fines, tow fees, bail, etc. I spent about $1200 on that ticket. I had my radar detector on but by the time it kicked on it was already too late. The cop was a dick to me too, probably cuz I was younger at the time. He refused to call for his sargeant when I requested it, wrote a separate ticket for my tint for each window, wrote me up for having a system although he never heard it, just saw it, and for loud exhaust.

Oh well, live and learn.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

i got a 52 in a 35 once...

ok thats not up to standard, um...I was doing 117 in my 4 cyl ranger going uphill in a snowstorm and got arrested then broke out :)

:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I've only gotten one speeding ticket, 75 in a 35 zone and for weaving. Ticket cost me about 310.

My worst speeding encounter was about 6 in the morning with a clear mile of road and dude that cut me off from passing two minutes before that, two lane merges into four lane and I floor it past him and he decides i want to race so I'm like fxck it lets do this and we get up to to mid 120's on the flat and the guys starts weaving so i get behind him because I may be stupid but I don't want a fxcked up car from a retard racer dude, next thing I know we pass a big apartment building and there's a cop sitting there on the other side doing speed checks I look down and Im doing like between 115 and 120 as soon as I pass some trees I slam the brakes on, I look back to see the cop coming up pretty fast so I'm like shit so I slow down to pull over and the freaken cop changes lanes and keeps on going, I'm like WTF. So I keep going (really slowly lol) and about a quarter mile or so down the road the dude i was racing with is pulled over and the cops writing a ticket, I stroll past hoping he doesn't recognize me (trust me i didn't need a speeding ticket, like anyone does haha) and i get about five minutes away and I calm down alittle and all was good, no ticket :) I'm sure the guy was going mid 120's when he got caught, I'm lucky the cop passed me up.

Guest Powered By Hate

I was going to the moon.. doing 32,000 in a 24,000.. alien police stopped me like wtf..??

i got one when i was like 15 for riding a scooter without a liscense.. what the fuck is that? i went to court and the judge threw it out cause it was dumb and dont need a liscense if its under 49cc..

Edited by Powered By Hate

80 in a 65 im a rebel

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i alomost got a ticket for driving my 4 wheeler in a field. i had to cross the street to get to the other field. and i was crossing when a cop came down the street as i was going up the curb. so i shut it off immediatly hoping he didnt see i was driving. he pulled up next to me and started talking to me. and said hes telling me to go home this time. and to put the bottle rockets away. i was like wtf what bottle rockets. then i looked down and they were sticking out of my one piece suit pocket. i hadent even got to light any off! it was newyears eve too. talk about retarded. it turns out the neighbor called on me. he likes to be a dick. and is an ex cop or something. one day he even followed me in a mini van and started bitching me out because the field was tore up cause it was all mud and i had some muding tires. so it tore it up. i had permission to ride in the spots and it was an old junk yard. and a retention pond across the street.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.