Whats Everyone Do For Their Daily Grind

I keeps it real... installer for Duke's Car Stereo.

Graduate in may with my bachelors, then onto bigger and better things :)

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

im just a shipping clerk for a rubber reprocessing plant and do car audio on the side cuz i love it so freackin much woooooooooooooot!!!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

I'm a wireless technician for IT&E in Guam and Saipan in the Pacific Ocean. So I do cellular networking projects and site upgrades, I also do handset provisioning and repairs.

If you need a phone unlocked I can unlock pretty much any CDMA Phone and quite a few GSM Models.

This year I'll be promoted to Junior Engineer,which will be more challenges and more money to put toward my car ;)

Apprentice Mechanical Fitter in one of Australia's largest Chemical and Fertiliser production plants. The plant I work in manufactures Super Phosphate.

Posted Image

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

I am currently a UPS employee. I am an installer by trade and worked in the industry for the previous almost 5 years before I moved to North Carolina. Since the economy has dropped off I have not been able to find work at a shop in the area I live in. It was almost the same in Ohio as well. The shop I worked at wasn't hardly getting any business so the owner told me that he was going to get rid of me or I could only work at the shop and get paid when I was doing an install. So I just started to only work on Saturdays for him and took a job at a cabinent manufacturer. It was pretty much like building speaker boxes except no face with holes in it for subs.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived