Another Format

so the only thing im fuzzy on is this, if your above 140 you have to be able to have your deck outside the car to control it? i think if its above a 160 then that necessary but most of us who are competing this is our daily vehicles and running the extra wire to be able to hold your deck another 6 feet may get annoying

dont get mad at me i may be completely unclear on this

Some decks have these cool little things called remotes. :P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Some decks have these cool little things called remotes. :P

yea they do, but not all of them, also some of them that come with remotes dont work worth a dam....im fine with hittin play then jumpin out real fast, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

so the only thing im fuzzy on is this, if your above 140 you have to be able to have your deck outside the car to control it? i think if its above a 160 then that necessary but most of us who are competing this is our daily vehicles and running the extra wire to be able to hold your deck another 6 feet may get annoying

dont get mad at me i may be completely unclear on this

remotes have worked just fine for this situation in db drag, some instances require an ir repeater but no big deal. Dont HAVE to have a ambilicle cord type setup to make this work.

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg

remotes have worked just fine for this situation in db drag, some instances require an ir repeater but no big deal. Dont HAVE to have a ambilicle cord type setup to make this work.

ok, questions answered, thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i love it just the having to sit outside your car does suck, i dont like the idea of being forced to run fuses, and the only place to get censored cd's is wallmart and i am not going to wallmart lol. as for bare wood, i love the look of stained oak :aggressive:

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

the overall format looks great .i think the installation scoring needs to be cut and dry for everyone to understand . the more competitors understand the scoring process the better . but there's a very big problem . guys like team bassick can beat my asstro lol .sounds like i need to power up my truck again

McCain Mobile Audio

4x world champion

3x world record holder

no bare wood? whats the point?? not everyone wants their box carpeted/painted/vynled....i dont like that rule one bit.

also the 140 db thing you should make it to where you can sit inside the vehicle if you wear ear muffs/plugs.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

no bare wood? whats the point?? not everyone wants their box carpeted/painted/vynled....i dont like that rule one bit.

also the 140 db thing you should make it to where you can sit inside the vehicle if you wear ear muffs/plugs.

idk about this statement. i like the idea of everyone cleaning their shit up and making it presentable. might attract more people. also shows craftsmanship. anyone can build a bare wood box come on now. atleast run some bedliner on it for fuck sake.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

you know how much of a bitch it is to get my box in and out of my vehicle? then i gotta unkook everything, take the time to get it all carpeted or whatever then force it back in there and re hook everything...its a BITCH. they way my truck is i cant get the back subs out without taking out the box. so i gotta take out the front ones first. then get the box out with 2 subs in it...and so on. its a bitch. and not everyone cares if somone elses box is carpeted or not. hell you say it may bring more people...hell it sounds like its trying to eliminate people bacause i know a lot of people who dont cover their box....so your saying they cant compete then? bullshit fuck that. if the sport is gonna get that nit picky and anal then fuck it.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!