Ive been unemployed since July-28th I think it was.- Last friday of July.

Anyways, its been rough, temp agencies, and applying for just about every company I can think of.

I had a interview with A-1 Appliance repair. Since when I worked at Sears, I did appliance repair, mainly kitchen- minus Fridge.

Went to go to my interview, it was very relaxing, at the owners house, got to just hang out and talk. He tested my electrical diagnosing ability, I failed in the questions he asked, I'am a visual guy, then he busts out a microwave electrical schematic- I named every component he pointed out, and what they served in the microwave.

(I' am a visual guy)

So, after 2hrs of hanging out and talking, he had his tech lead come over, he talked to me, and we got along fine. So from there the paper work came in to play, and he said he was going to go ahead and hire me- Awesome!

No more big major business with corporate people looking over your shoulder. or any of that drama.

Paychecks are based on 50% of your labor over $1000, under $1000 basically about 25%

5 days a week, everything paid for, and paychecks should look sweet. A small paycheck should be about $700 every week, a big paycheck , well, would be nice

So, I' am stoked!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

right on ken. nice to see you on the grind again. congrats bro. youll have to check this box out soon. trying to get atleast the box done for autorama idk if it will be tho.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

damn congrats bro... sac is one of the hardest places to find work in...i've been lookin for about 6 months its crazy

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Hell yeah Ken!! Good to hear your back in the workforce :)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Thanks guys, from what Ive been hearing, Repair is what employment is alive right now

Ive been interviewed by 3 appliance repair places in the past 2 months, I was hired at 2, the one of the 2 that I never ended up actually working at is because they lost a major client, the 3rd I never heard back

Only problem is, I have to use my Denali all tagged up with Sundown stickers, and a A-1 Appliance magnet label on the side for 3 months.

It may confuse some people on the street.. lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

B, I gotta stop by and check out the build

I wanna hear 4- 18s with some powa

sundown.jpg

alright! congrats! more money for your system :D

Congrats man!!!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust