Foot Path/Sidewalk

Shops/Mall

Lollies/Candy

Soft Drink/Soda

Windscreen/Windshield

Mum/Mom

Chips/Fries

Might think of some others later

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

oh yeah alot of people in new england like to say you'S, and another big one that pisses me off every single time is mine's! as in "whos book is this?" "oh thats mine's"

That is a Hispanic thing where I am from.

2015 Chevy Sonic

CTX65cs - Image Dynamics 6.5" front

CTX65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" rear

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3
Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4
Sundown SAE-600D

Sundown SD3-10

in Rhode Island we call a water fountain a bubbler.. or with the stupid accent around here it would be bubbla

most people who don't speak proper english don't pronounce their R's.. so car sounds like KAH. barn would be bahn. starter would be stahta.. lol I'm glad my parents made me go to a Catholic school for 1st-5th grade

Its the Boston accent. I speak with the Boston accent and went to public school in the ghetto. Too bad my IQ is only 144 and I had straight A's. If I had only gone to Catholic school, maybe I could be smarter. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

2015 Chevy Sonic

CTX65cs - Image Dynamics 6.5" front

CTX65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" rear

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3
Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4
Sundown SAE-600D

Sundown SD3-10

My girls family is from panama city , Fl.... and we constantly make fun of the way she says " wash " and " water " .... she always says warsh and wudder ..... WTF?

and just like Hugh G. .... I have lived in georgia my entire life, and even I still cant get over how southern people sound when we are out in public... Jess seems to not really have a accent, as she has literally lived all over the world, and he father is very well spoken, so I guess she gets her lack of a distinguishable accent from him...

I however, stood out like a sore thumb when we were in Los angelas last spring. Every store we went into, every restaurant, the same question came up ... " Where are you from? " to which I replied " Savannah" and then the Paula Deen questions came.... Wanna talk about somebody who pronounces all kinds of shit ALL kinds of wrong... AND FAKE ..... that bitch is a walking lexicon of over -exaggerated southern drawl...

And believe me, her accent is fake, and it is all for show on camera.

Sorry for the little rant.... but that bitch is a good thing economically for this city, but the residents fucking hate her for making her self out to be the dumbest smart person in the kitchen, and claiming savannah as her home.... she needs to go back to Albany , GA.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived