ive got plans out the @$$ but its drew that makes sure i dont get too over my head...kinda balance eachother out i want to do crazy shit, he keeps me leveled out, then i push him to do crazy shit and work happens :)

im thinkin...mr.p's king of cali build?

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

glad to see you guys doing so well hey mr p ive come up with an ides that may work to get rid ot the roof flex i plan on doing to my volv soon gonna need some materials but shouldnt be too bad give me a call cause im interested to hear what you have planned for that mayby run a few things by you

must be nice huh

may just end up glassing the roof :)

who knows, might get that center console and some door pops thrown in while im at it lol

so update for today...152.2 bassrace run at a stop light about a block away from police station = epic fail....hard to play dumb when the cop sees massive subwoofers through your windshield...no tickett just got the "first off im not dude, ok?" "sorry officer" "now you were vibrating the windows of MY station when you drove by back there!"

and in conclusion "now do me and the rest of the citizens a favor and keep it to a low roar"

:)

cops = pole munchers

and no i didnt do it on purpose i just saw hotties in the car next to me peepin my beattt...trap or die at full tilt must be kinda loud a block or two away :\

anyways back on topic...11.8 volts at full tilt for the EFFING loss!!!!

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

• 2 weeks later...

First steps towards fixing the roof have been taken.

new boxes are 2 big

Mechman- A+

anybody in sac/bay got 2/0 ring terminals?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

what city was that MrP?

I want to think you live in Fremont, I may be wrong

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

First steps towards fixing the roof have been taken.

new boxes are 2 big

Mechman- A+

anybody in sac/bay got 2/0 ring terminals?

-Drew

i got a good bit of 2/0 terminals ill sell you drew :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg