bigbodylexus Posted January 18, 2009 Report Posted January 18, 2009 How hard is it to read the damn menu board when you are at McDonald's? They don't pay us to memorize that thing, and it's annoying when people ask for things we either no longer have or have never sold (Whopper's, Nacho Bell Grande's, Chicken Fries, yes I have had people seriously ask for these items) 1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy) (4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's (1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K (1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 (1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4 (2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters (2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters (4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's Saving 2nd Bass
Stephen Posted January 18, 2009 Report Posted January 18, 2009 lol you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Team_DC-Derrick Posted January 18, 2009 Report Posted January 18, 2009 dang, you guys dont sell chili cheeze burritos anymore? *sadface The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Saltine Posted January 18, 2009 Report Posted January 18, 2009 you work at Mc Donalds LOL i stopped eating there when they raised the prices and shrunk the food for fatass people
bigbodylexus Posted January 18, 2009 Author Report Posted January 18, 2009 I was an assistant Store Manager until September of last year (I quit so I could finish school) but I have heard them all: the classic cold fries, never tell us that we just double dip 'em, I'm missing 2 cheeseburgers with my order (can't find them on your receipt either) or my personal favorite "I just called up here and the manager said I could come back and get my 10-pc McNugget meal y'all forgot to put in the bag" that's cool except for I'm the only manager here so how did that happen. I do have to say I love the drunk girls that come through the drive thru late nite with no money willing to do "anything" for some food so they don't have to go home and let dad find out they're drunk! 1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy) (4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's (1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K (1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 (1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4 (2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters (2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters (4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's Saving 2nd Bass
Lord Baccus Posted January 18, 2009 Report Posted January 18, 2009 these 2 are usually in front of me in line
Chode69 Posted January 18, 2009 Report Posted January 18, 2009 ahhh drunken rides to mcdonalds haha i remember i was riding out with my boy kevin and lugo...it was like 2 in the morning. we went up and i asked for a damn double hamburger...they said they dont have any...so my friend go GIVE ME AN APPLE PIE he goes we dotn have any deserts and i got GIVE ME ICE CREAM and he was a dick and yells WE DONT HAVE ANY DESERTS. anywho i end up getting like some fries because the bastard didnt have anything listed on the fucking menu. i ended up taking a picture of him because we wer taking pics of random things...ill see if i can find the pic NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Neo_frog Posted January 18, 2009 Report Posted January 18, 2009 I got this McDonalds by me that no matter what you order, they just throw a bunch of random shit in a bag and give it to you even though your receipt is correct. It's crazy. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
rusty959 Posted January 18, 2009 Report Posted January 18, 2009 Yea... arbys is about the same way... We get people come in all the time asking about stuff we haven't had for years. But I also understand about all the downsizing of stuff too... its crazy how much we have downsized the meat etc, and raised the price. I mean, a mozzarella stick is getting close to $1 apiece, and they seriously almost will be here in a couple weeks when they change the large to only 6 pieces but keep the price the same. 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
Sampsonite Posted January 18, 2009 Report Posted January 18, 2009 --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.