rusty959 Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 Yea, I work at arbys, and we are really good about getting the orders right. But then again, due to the high prices we don't get as many orders as other places.... so its probably easier. 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
Gq85 Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 How hard is it to read the damn menu board when you are at McDonald's? They don't pay us to memorize that thing, and it's annoying when people ask for things we either no longer have or have never sold (Whopper's, Nacho Bell Grande's, Chicken Fries, yes I have had people seriously ask for these items) You got to understand that some of the customers are under the influence. For the one's who are sober I don't know what to tell you.
jcro_61 Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 I work in a pizza shop. I have worked in some extremly busy pizza shops. I also have worked in some extremly busy resturaunts. If I make 1000 orders I might fuck up one but sometimes none. I never get overwhelmed and do a pretty fuckin good job if I can toot my own horn. However, I have worked with many different people over the years and basically, some people just can't do it. You have to make allllot of things in a very short time. It's like trying to disarm a bomb while a roomful of people are screaming at you to hurry up or we're gonna die. Most people just cannot handle it and get overwhelmed rush and make a mistake. Once confronted with the mistake it just snowballs from there. Mistake after mistake. They are now overwhelmed and worrying about making more mistakes. Then there are people who just dont give a fuck and wanna get paid and leave. Think about it, if you work at McDonalds you should give 100% to what your doing. They pay you to do a job and you do it. But usually your friends rag on your for working there etc. So people just dont care. It's also a very thankless job. You do your best to give people what they want but sometimes its not good enough. People treat you like shit because of your job. Everyone thinks they are better than you because you are a cook/cashier/whatever else. So while I don't agree with them not giving a shit about their job, I can understand why they dont care. And even tho it can be annoying when the people can't speak english well, I dont let it bother me. They are just trying to stay above water know what I mean. But all in all, sometimes I do see some really stupid people at McDonalds etc and I can't help but laugh. dud i got you all beat i have a tranny that works at my local mcdonalds and now its a manager anybody who goes to the norwood mcdonalds in sac can confirm That just makes them different and isnt really relevant to stupid customers and crappy workers. If the person sucks at their job thats a different story. 2015 Chevy Sonic CTX65cs - Image Dynamics 6.5" front CTX65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" rear Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4Sundown SAE-600D Sundown SD3-10
bigbodylexus Posted January 19, 2009 Author Report Posted January 19, 2009 Okay what about when someone brings in an expired coupon? I had a customer bring (2) of the Crispy Ranch BLT EVM's back stating he was not happy with the sandwiches, I explained to him that he was at the wrong McDonald's, after he couldn't produce a receipt I explained to him that his sandwiches were placed in a promotional box (I think it was the Monopoly) but we didn't have those boxes yet. I brought him a case of upopened boxes for those sandwiches and showed him that we didn't have those boxes and that he couldn't have purchased them at my store, he called the 1-800 number and blatantly lied about his visit and I got a nice visit from our owners behind that. What a buttmunch! 1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy) (4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's (1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K (1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 (1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4 (2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters (2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters (4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's Saving 2nd Bass
RobClay Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 I wont ever get an attitude with someone who will be making my food. Theres no telling what they will do to it, or what ill do if i find out they did. 2 SSA Xcon 18's Sundown 2500D Pioneer 4 Stinger SPV35 batts SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]
jcro_61 Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 Okay what about when someone brings in an expired coupon? I had a customer bring (2) of the Crispy Ranch BLT EVM's back stating he was not happy with the sandwiches, I explained to him that he was at the wrong McDonald's, after he couldn't produce a receipt I explained to him that his sandwiches were placed in a promotional box (I think it was the Monopoly) but we didn't have those boxes yet. I brought him a case of upopened boxes for those sandwiches and showed him that we didn't have those boxes and that he couldn't have purchased them at my store, he called the 1-800 number and blatantly lied about his visit and I got a nice visit from our owners behind that. What a buttmunch!If I worked at a big place like Mcdonalds I woulda just gave him what he wanted to avoid any further aggrivation.I always honor my coupons no matter how old it is. We put an expiration on it to create an urgency about buying the particular product. You do it to boost sales immediatly for whatever the reason may be. Ill take them , I don't care. As long as the person is buying from me and not somebody else. Can't be picky these days. Too much competition, you really gotta just take what you can get and be happy you got it. 2015 Chevy Sonic CTX65cs - Image Dynamics 6.5" front CTX65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" rear Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4Sundown SAE-600D Sundown SD3-10
doug118 Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 everytime I go to mcdonalds I get a 10 piece meal with 6 bbq.. I pay for the 4 extra and 95% of the time I end up with only 1 in the bad.. last time I went I was pissed and said give me 8 extra bbq, paid for them, pull off thinking there is no way they could have fucked that up.. and sure enough when I get home I open the bag to find 1 fucking sweet and sour! how the fuck do you misunderstand a slip that says 10 BBQ!? 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Mosin Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 I once worked at Burger King. (I know diff. from McD's) We had to go by 'Customer's always right' If you were a mgr. at McD's why would you argue with a customer even if you knew you were right?? Bad example to set for your employees IMO... Derp.
jcro_61 Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 I once worked at Burger King. (I know diff. from McD's) We had to go by 'Customer's always right' If you were a mgr. at McD's why would you argue with a customer even if you knew you were right?? Bad example IMO... In the end they are giving you their money. So you let them think what they want and say thank you sir as you take their money. In the end thats all that matters. 2015 Chevy Sonic CTX65cs - Image Dynamics 6.5" front CTX65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" rear Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4Sundown SAE-600D Sundown SD3-10
finkster Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 I HAVE ALL U FUCKERS BEAT..... At our McDonalds we have a guy we call knubbs, and he only has elbows, and guess where the fuck they put his ass? In the drive thru, really....they put that poor guy running the busiest part of the damn place. The funniest part was watching him slide a credit card (i thought he would have to use his teeth to slide it) or handing us our change DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.