Jump to content

Mcdonald's Customers


Recommended Posts

Posted

In the end they are giving you their money. So you let them think what they want and say thank you sir as you take their money. In the end thats all that matters.

At the McDonald's I was employed at our policy was unless you were the manager on duty at the time of the transaction the only way you can handle the complaint (unless they're being unruly) is to give them a B.O.G card, the guy with the sandwiches wanted his money back (money that he never spent with us) I have never believed in the customer is always right because I have been a customer and I know what kind of BS we can bring. I have never argued with a customer but I also don't take s--t from them either. The only time I was unruly with a customer I almost got an assault charge but that's another story.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Posted

tell us of this assult charge

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

I HAVE ALL U FUCKERS BEAT.....

At our McDonalds we have a guy we call knubbs, and he only has elbows, and guess where the fuck they put his ass? In the drive thru, really....they put that poor guy running the busiest part of the damn place. The funniest part was watching him slide a credit card (i thought he would have to use his teeth to slide it) or handing us our change :D

LMAO!!

Ide use a CC EVERY TIME!

Just to get a good laugh!!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Posted

I HAVE ALL U FUCKERS BEAT.....

At our McDonalds we have a guy we call knubbs, and he only has elbows, and guess where the fuck they put his ass? In the drive thru, really....they put that poor guy running the busiest part of the damn place. The funniest part was watching him slide a credit card (i thought he would have to use his teeth to slide it) or handing us our change :D

thats hella fucked upp hahah oh god..... but we have one of those guys at wendys on sunrise... or had... he was super quick on pushing the buttons for someone with elbows as arms and shit..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

I work at Culvers, for 6 1/2 years and have seen/heard everything in the book. The main mistake we have is when someone orders the Deluxe Burger, they complain why didn't i get frys? The frys only come if you upgrade to a value basket which entitles them to frys and a drink and they tell me I said "value basket" when clearly they didnt. Another thing that's funny is our hamburger and cheeseburger comes plain so they'll order and we'll say anything else and they'll be like no come back and say I ordered everything on it. Just stupid shit like that so for me to avoid the hassle I will always explain to the customer what comes on the sandwhich, and I ask them if they wish to upgrade to value basket or not, the best thing I do is provide excellent service and I'm just real i aint fake, I tell people how to save money, and explain how to do it so when they come back they know how to order the correct way instead of us charging them up the ass.

For example, sumbody orders a hamburger, an onion ring, and wants a choclate shake I would say "Would you like that as the value basket you can upcharge your fry to the onion ring for only a dollar and replace your drink with a shake".

I do that because you go to any other drive thru place and they won't tell you how to save money and 9 out of 10 those people who came the 1st time ever are back the next day or couple days/week later and they tell me thank you n that means a lot to me.

I love/hate my job.

My managers our all younger than me two of them are twins/sisters and the other one is an alchoholic/pothead.

Tonight around 9 pm I had a gentleman come in and order a hot dog with cheese and ketchup for his grandson, he didn't get cheese so I had them put cheese, he comes back 10 minutes later and says the hot dog was shit, and frys was cold.

I told him I'm sorry to hear that and apparently we have new hot dogs which suck ass anyways, I asked him if he would like to speak to the manager who was in the kitchen trying to make herself food and did not come to the front right away making him wait which pissed him off more, We gave him a 25% off his grand sons desert and he said the manager is a fucking ass hole, and it wasn't my fault I apologized and told him if I was manager I would of refunded him and given him desert for free he said you'd do the right thing I thanked him.

Soon as he left she cussed him out and said every name in the book talking bout wanting to stab him, or knock him the fuck out, and she's only 19 mind you.

she dug her own grave, the guy took a comment card and has corporates number.

Sorry this is so long.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

I work at a hotdog place and we have a bunch of cameras that are wired for sound and when a customer tries to make some stupid shit up, I go into the office, bring out the laptop, and show them what just got recorded which is 100% different from what they were trying to say.. people get soooo mad! lol I love it though.. I usually tell them that what they ordered was recorded via camera and when I ask if they want me to go get the computer so we can watch the tape they usually just walk out lol

Posted

I wont ever get an attitude with someone who will be making my food.

Theres no telling what they will do to it, or what ill do if i find out they did. :aggressive:

thats why i always get an attitude with the people at the registers or on the intercom. they do that job because they are even dumber than the idiots making the food.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8263 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...