Brian have you been hanging around with deafy lol????! :friends:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Well I got my chrome gauge beezle last week from www.speedhut.com, and to day my white face gauges came, ordered them from ebay seller name was 2004momo, he had pretty fast shipping, insurance for a few bucks extra, and good prices on the gauges. :)

So of coarse it all got installed today after work. :)

Overall these where really easy to install, no needles needed to be pulled out which was nice. I ran these gauges before in my thunderbird SC and I needed to mark every gauge position and pull them off. It was a PITA!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Finding my self a ground wire and the dimmer wires to scotch-lok into so I dont got to cut factory wires.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Heres the little switch that selects the color between blue and green, and also has a dimmer. I didnt want the gawdy switch on my dash so i ran it into the fuse panel so it was easily accessable if ever needed. I wired up the power to transformer to the stock dimmer wire in the vehicle so that the gauges dim with the stock switch and not the switch that came with the new gauges.

Posted Image

yea, you put the tint on the outside with the sticky side facing you (the side with the clear plastic) then you trim her down to size, so that when you peel off the plastic and goto move it to the inside of the glass you have little to no trimming to do.

I didnt really need to shrink it much, but I did add some heat along the bottom of the window to ease the ripple out a bit easier on both windows instead of working it out the long way.

Hopefully all goes well with the cold temps outside :(

Looks pretty SQ

Where can I get one of them DD T shirts? :)

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

• 2 weeks later...

Archived