Stockfloor Yota Build. 85 Swb Reg Cab Update 3/27

very very nice. its great to watch the old beatin cars and trucks come back to life

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

forgot to mention that we will be using civic/accord seats. the single arm headrest ones from ~94-95 i think. I think they will fit the build well. Also, it WILL NOT! lay body. I park in a gravel parking lot everyday and want to save the body from getting hammered to hell so we are putting 1/4 inch plate under the rockers when we go to lay the body onto the chassis. It will space the cab and all up 1/4 inch and hopefully will save the rockers from getting beat up real bad. I am still unsure of it though, as I can always just put it in gear and get the ebrake to work somehow...

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

parents property hahahaha. im a broke ass college kid that took out a loan to have my dream truck built. rather than buy a brand new car at 400 a month....im building my yota for 120 a month :)

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

Have:

parents property hahahaha. im a broke ass college kid that took out a loan to have my dream truck built. rather than buy a brand new car at 400 a month....im building my yota for 120 a month :)

Not only that but you get to see the progress and appreciate it that much more. Looks like a bad bitch right there. What kind of slap you putting in her?

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Not only that but you get to see the progress and appreciate it that much more. Looks like a bad bitch right there. What kind of slap you putting in her?

Drew

i REALLY want some of those stereo integrity BM's. the flat 12's. I have no idea what I will run though. I wish someone could help me out on that side of things but i'm not about to start sending in sponsor letters. It's nowhere near that and I won't trailor the car all over the country either. I'm thinking about doing 2 12's in the console with 4 aeroports 2 pointing behind each seat. It's the next thing to be done after I get it all one color and figure out this whole two headunit deal....

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

Have:

Archived