YUKON'S PURE SPL SETUP (Kicker & RF)

im deff gonna like to see some numbers.  take a pic of the computer screen when you meter it for proof.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I have no clue what it's gonna meter at, but like I said I'd like a 150 somewhere close to 27Hz, a 150 at any Hz would be fine with me. The enclosure is all I'm worried about, that's the key from winning and losing dB. I'm installing my ground loops, running grounds with my RCA's, creates a cleaner signal, tip if you guys didn't know that! Just have to get my charging system to stay at 14.4 volts at all times.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Dude I'm probably gonna build 2-3 enclosures just for the subs, it's all a test thing man, I love doing it, rebuilding, fixing, tuning, to make things better than before. I'm probably gonna build 26-27 cubft enclosure tuned around 40 Hz, but the subs are gonna be great to high. I'll have it right sooner or later, but for my everyday enclosure will be tuned @ 28 Hz.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Dude I'm probably gonna build 2-3 enclosures just for the subs, it's all a test thing man, I love doing it, rebuilding, fixing, tuning, to make things better than before. I'm probably gonna build 26-27 cubft enclosure tuned around 40 Hz, but the subs are gonna be great to high. I'll have it right sooner or later, [glow=red,2,300]but for my everyday enclosure[/glow] will be tuned @ 28 Hz.

Which enclosure is it that your trying to hit 150db with?

HAHA, man ya'll stop double teaming, aight on an open average from all of you what do you think I'll hit of the NEW TL. I'll list everything that would have to do with bass so you can guess a dB. And I'll make a goal to hit a half dB over the average, if not more.

T40001bd - RMS=average 4700w

Kicker 06SL7152=51" of surface area

Enclosure 23cbft huge 20x10 port tuned at 28Hz

8 gauge speaker wire

Four RedTops

O gauge power & ground runs

300 amp alt

AVH-P7800DVD = 5volt

3sixty.1

Post your dB guess SMD readers!!!

0 db, why 0 Db, because you havent built anything yet. you dont even have the gear yet, show me some build pics and pics of your equipment, then I might guess.

let me explain to you why your getting shit.

you come off as a Know it all, I can do this and That and blah blah blah blah, but you havent done a Damn thing, you start this huge thread about how your gonna do this Huge set-up and drag it out for a month or two, then you bust out with naaa Im not doing it.

so not only do you act like your some super installer (with no proof to show us) then you BS us all, talk all big like your a somebody when in reality your a nobody BS'n all of us.

I will say it agian, prove it, you claimed these numbers on a TL but I havent seen no proof of those numbers.

why dont you just build it and get it playing ( @ the level you want) and make us shut up.

Are you just BS'n here or what?  if your not, then show me, and I will apologize and get off your back.

Archived