~digital~bass~ Posted January 27, 2009 Report Posted January 27, 2009 I had alot of set-ups in HS 1 12" kicker cvr 3 12" kicker cvr 1 8" kicker l7 2 12" kicker l7 1 13.5 jl audio w7 2 13.5 jl audio w7 1 12" dd 9512 2 12" dd 9512 2 18" fi btls I had others but those off the top of my head. Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!
pk222 Posted January 27, 2009 Report Posted January 27, 2009 my first system was in my sisters 89 civic when I didn't have a car (or license yet)13 I had 1 10 jl w7 running off a crappy audiobahn supposid 900 rms amp. my first car 89 mustang gt megasound kragen 15 off the same audiobahn amp lol 2 10 in rockford hx2s off the same amp 1 powerbass extreme lvl 2 off same amp(for a 1 day) sounded like crap but was pritty loud in that mustang 2 old rockford 10s in a bandpass off same amp. most of these were barrowed when friends had no car or given to me now 17 with no system in my 95 cobra... damn cars cost too much to buy anything else
Melissa Posted January 28, 2009 Report Posted January 28, 2009 My first sytem was a pair of Kraco truck box with 6" subs on a Kraco 200watt amp! How old am I????? I had a Kraco 2 knob cassette player, Kraco EQ and Coustic 6x9's in the rear deck. yeah, that was a while ago!
loganberry Posted January 28, 2009 Report Posted January 28, 2009 I had a Kraco 2 knob cassette player, Kraco EQ and Coustic 6x9's in the rear deck. yeah, that was a while ago! soo long ago subs wernt even invented yet :give_rose: My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Melissa Posted January 28, 2009 Report Posted January 28, 2009 soo long ago subs wernt even invented yet :give_rose: lol...not quite that long ago...well, maybe it was
GoreMasterCustomAudio Posted January 28, 2009 Report Posted January 28, 2009 lol my first set up, off of a 420 Jensen, still got it now, it sucks nuts it overheats just off on one song, so i got alot of cpu fans on it they where free too I can't stop building!!! 4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-BuildThe newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer BuildMy First Build 8 RF P1 12's My Myspace Add MeMy Facebook Add Me oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you? If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.
MTX J30 Posted January 28, 2009 Report Posted January 28, 2009 i had 2 mtx thunderpros off a 200 watt amp, each sub is getting 125 watts rms. 2 alpines in the back and 2 blaupenkeuts(spelled that wrong) in the front. im still in high school, but i got a new car and havent put my subs in. Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
MTX J30 Posted January 28, 2009 Report Posted January 28, 2009 edit: double post Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
EricM9104 Posted January 28, 2009 Report Posted January 28, 2009 dropped out of school an hour ago.... but i did get a audiopipe txx-ap12b subwoofer with an audiopipe ap-15001d amp... now just need a car 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.