I Hate That Its Happening...but

went in there got me the tsunami 1/0 battery terminals didnt have much of anything else. i was hoping to get some dynamat. i sold/gave all mine away and now i need more.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

My uncle went to CC this past week and said everything he looked at was marked up before the clearance sale prices.

The news even had a story on how their prices were higher than the BB across the street.

i was talking to a manager at circuit city and he told me that 3 weeks ago there was a $2,500 tv on sale for $1,800 nobody bought one, they marked the price up to $3,200 and put it on sale this time for $2,900 and they are selling like hot cakes. :lol:

they did have a pioneer 6.5 comp set, that was $90 something normally $159. i did notice that they claimed to mark down the pioneer deh-p6000ub and it was 200 normally 300 or something like that, i laughed. but yea if you know some prices there were a few good deals.

/Rant

TJ you got me all excited and i stopped by a local one today. Nothing. video games and movies were only 20 off. car audio stuff was absolutely nothing at all. tvs forget it. I thought about getting a 1.5 tb external drive. uh not for 300 bucks. very disappointed I must say.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Clearance...Got everything pictured including a wireless router for $220...They have killer deals right now on alot of items (Saw some that were marked up and then discounted) but if your in the market for say a TV, and you know what the price is, check out CC...they just may have it discounted.

I paid $41.99 for Gears of War 2 for Xbox360...ANYWHERE else its $59.99 :8)

half.com

Edited by footlongsam

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

a few years ago i always wanted to go to CC, where i live there isnt one for like 5 hours away. so im in college and went home with a friend for the weekend and he took me there, damn was i pissed. thier car audio i laughed at and told the guy my $300 car is louder then his store, they had a decent prices on mp3 players, otherwise i just wanted to get out of there. after i told the guy my car was louder then his store he was really pissy at my friend and i lol. its whatever CC sucks

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

a few years ago i always wanted to go to CC, where i live there isnt one for like 5 hours away. so im in college and went home with a friend for the weekend and he took me there, damn was i pissed. thier car audio i laughed at and told the guy my $300 car is louder then his store, they had a decent prices on mp3 players, otherwise i just wanted to get out of there. after i told the guy my car was louder then his store he was really pissy at my friend and i lol. its whatever CC sucks

they must have no subs there.

/Rant

and why tell the guy that? im sure he doesnt care especially since he doesnt choose the products to be there.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I went to CC last night, I didn't get to get any cheaper discount than 25%

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.