i would rather spend 200 300 on a good alarm rather then 2000 on all new screens subs amps. etc. u feel?

I know exactly what you mean, I didn't put ANY expensive equipment in my truck until AFTER I got my viper.

If you want a great one, viper 5900 is the way to go. 2 way pager, remote start, visual alerts screen, you can program SO many things to it, and it's a 1 mile range.

I've got the model right below it, every feature but 1/2 mile range. Great alarm system.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

off topic but navi your avatar is kinda stalker creepy obsesses status :unsure:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

it looks kinda scary hu? and his lookin at meads Tahoe and his like "what size those shoes" i want em.. hahah

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I know exactly what you mean, I didn't put ANY expensive equipment in my truck until AFTER I got my viper.

If you want a great one, viper 5900 is the way to go. 2 way pager, remote start, visual alerts screen, you can program SO many things to it, and it's a 1 mile range.

I've got the model right below it, every feature but 1/2 mile range. Great alarm system.

yeah thats what ive been lookin in to my boy got it on his impala and his charger and they both work good and the shop is selling it for 170 with install.. and all so thats nothing well lets say 200 because its extra for the remote start and i dont really need that but if its going to save me a lot of money down the road its def worth buying.. and 1 mile range a mile is pretty damn far.. and even 1/2 mile its not like u actually do park your car somewhere and walk 1/2 to the store u know even half mile is fine with me.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

• 9 months later...

dude read the fucking dates on these posts. jesus

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I already have an aftermarket alarm on my car. but i was wondering would i be able to get a new remote one thats updated like with screen and beeper on it in case my alarm goes off... or do i have to buy a new alarm?

fyi. my current remote is just a black square with 4 buttons.

If your current alarm is a 2 way, then yes you should be able to get a new remote. But if it's not a 2 way then you'd have to buy one that is in order to get the remote with the screen and stuff.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

• 2 weeks later...

newer alarm would be best choice. If you have a "responder ready" Viper like the 350 HV, or the 650 HV, DEI has a two way upgrade kit. I have a four year old Viper 350 on my work car. I added the two way remote upgrade kit so i could know when it was going off, and what trigger it was. it will tell me sensor, door, or hatch. Thats enough to keep me happy...for now.

2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion

2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine