Cali Residents Will Love This One.

ill lose it if i have to help "take care" of that vagina farm, maybe she could have less kids if she couldnt afford the 6 kids she had already why have the others....dosnt even have a job :rant:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I think the damn doctor should be the one paying child support. After all, it is ultimately his doing....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

fuck that swampdonkey ass bitch!! she needs to keep her fuckin legs closed if she cant afford the little bastards.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

fuck that swampdonkey ass bitch!! she needs to keep her fuckin legs closed if she cant afford the little bastards.

I don't even live in Cali and think that is BS. It's not our jobs to pay for these fucking retarded whores, who get fertilized in order to have EIGHT more children than the six she could already afford. All of her kids should be put up for adoption and she should arrested for child abuse.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

She does not even have a boyfriend, or a husband. She need mental help!! The reason she had to have a sperm donor was probally any guy she was with freaked out and left her when they found out how CRAZY she was.

If I were to go on national TV and tell the world that I was using my student loans (which are for school and school related items) that I would be sued and my butt would be in court the next day.

I know that in Texas daycare is expensive about $150 per child depending on the age.

lets do the math

$150 x 14 = holy crap $2,100 a week, and for the year $2,100 x 52 = $109,200.

This Freak is insane and need to confined to a nut house and the kids sent to foster homes, but let them stay in contact because it's not there fault.

I wouldn't feel bad for the nutcase but I would for the kids.

p.s. doesn't she also look like Angelia Jolie!!!

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

She does not even have a boyfriend, or a husband. She need mental help!! The reason she had to have a sperm donor was probally any guy she was with freaked out and left her when they found out how CRAZY she was.

If I were to go on national TV and tell the world that I was using my student loans (which are for school and school related items) that I would be sued and my butt would be in court the next day.

I know that in Texas daycare is expensive about $150 per child depending on the age.

lets do the math

$150 x 14 = holy crap $2,100 a week, and for the year $2,100 x 52 = $109,200.

This Freak is insane and need to confined to a nut house and the kids sent to foster homes, but let them stay in contact because it's not there fault.

I wouldn't feel bad for the nutcase but I would for the kids.

p.s. doesn't she also look like Angelia Jolie!!!

you sounded like a smart person until that. :01nocomment8so:

/Rant

well , watching the news, it seems like a relevant comment. It is all over the news, they are saying that the masses are speculating that she is obsessed with Jolie, and her having the plastic surgeries and lip job , and all the kids, seems to only re enforce that remark.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

well , watching the news, it seems like a relevant comment. It is all over the news, they are saying that the masses are speculating that she is obsessed with Jolie, and her having the plastic surgeries and lip job , and all the kids, seems to only re enforce that remark.

i was just playing bro didnt mean to sound like an ass lol

edit: and wtf!! she cant afford her bastards but can get plastic surgeries and lip jobs...... gotta love the system.

Edited by 99vic

/Rant