wow, cool stuff guys. This is something ive never looked into, and i dont know much, but this is interesting. One day Ill get one when i have my own place.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I have a 55 gallon Brackish tank with a pair of spotted puffers and a columbian shark-he started at about an inch long and is now close to 10 inches! I have a 29 gallon salt water with a clown fish, blue damsel, peppermint shrimp, and a mono. It also has 30 pounds of live rock, lot's of hermit crabs and snails. Then my son has a 10 gallon fresh water tank in his room with some neons tetras, tiger barbs and some other tetras. Lot's of fun to watch all the them I like all types of fish- I'm building a pond in my back yard this summer so I can get rid of my old tomato garden. It was there when we bought the house and now it's just full of weeds.

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

project ai, send me your pay pal...i want an arowana :) we used to have one when i was little but died from old age or something, it was my uncles first then he gave it to us...there so beautiful :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

if i did freshwater i would have an arrowana. they just look cool. im hooked on saltwater. once we move in to our house ill be doing a 55 or 75 with two 250 watt halides and a 20 gallon sump. already have everything except the stand for it. ill probably just make one.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

pond outback its close to 3000 gallons

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

small about 80 gallon

Posted Image

big ass 230 i helped move

Posted Image

Posted Image

tent

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

a 125 that had its place taken by the new 230

Posted Image

then he has another 6 55 gallons inside and a few 10's

THATSALOTOFFISHRIGHTTHERE! Does he run a shop?

thanks there is alot of time and money in there lol. clams require the best lighting you can buy. not quite possible in a biocube. your next tank as soon as you outgrow this one though keep it in mind lol. i love the pistol shrimp goby pairs they are alot of fun to watch. dont underestimate a pair of clowns though. they can also be entertaining as boring as that sounds. definately more rock. Ive got about 75 lbs in that 37 lol. rock is not just for looks its for filtration as well. the more porous the rocks the better your biological filtration will be. also look into the protein skimmer they make for your bio cube. that will help alot.

my best estimate is that between my wife and I we have spent close to 5 grand on this from setup to corals and fish that we have had or had. That little puffer can carry a 500 dollar price tag when bigger. lol

I was thinking about getting a Yellowstripe Maroon Clownfish or a Tomato Clownfish along with the goby and pistol shrimp. Just due to the fact that I want something that will move though the tank more then the goby and pistol shrimp. I am going to get more rock this weekend and been looking into a protein skimmer. Starting to get alege in the tank so i am think in about a week I can start adding the goby and shrimp.

Some killer looking fresh water tanks too guys! I thought about staying fresh but I wanted to try something new. Backrish sounds fun I have not seen or heard alot about those types of tank other then a local place here that sells backrish stingrays. Are they as tasking as a normal salt water tank?

do you have a test kit? youll need to test. either that or let it sit for about a month then do a 20 percent water change. the tomato and the maroon are going to be aggressive clowns. I really like a misbar clownfish or the black ones. you could actually do a pair of them along with the goby . also the tomato and maroons get very dark red almost a brownish black color as they mature. they dont look very appealing at that stage. You could look into a midas blenny. . one of my favorite fish. the algea present what color is it? It could be diatoms. which is a sign of the cycle. you will need a clean up crew as well. snails or hermit crabs. I would not mix them because eventually your hermits will kill all the snails for their shells. learned that the hardway. any questions ask away i have an immense amount of knowledge on this stuff.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

its a brownish color and is started on one of my bigger rocks. So no go on those clowns... glad someone told me now, i already had too convict damels die due to a yellowtail not leaving them the hell along. I want a peacefull tank lol no tuff wars in my tank. Thanks for the info!

you want peaceful ditch the damsels they are mean and ruthless. the algea is diatom algea. its a good sign means your tank is starting to mature.

here are a couple sites with a message forum and like i said any questions just ask. i like to share my info and help other people get in the hobby.

saltwaterfish.com

reefcentral.com

on rc check out the tanks of the month on the front page. some of them are absolutely jaw dropping.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived