Its Official, Smds New Home Page!

Aaron813

Haha i just thought it might help. Looks good though guys. Def a change when you first load up the site. Good work

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

I allready have plans of fixing all that tomorrow.

EXACTLY what I was coming to this thread to post. :aggressive:

I liked it before when the forum would just open in the same window. If that could be fixed I might just stay around and grace everyone with my presence.

Main page looks excellent, but who's that goofy lookin S.O.B. trying to look like he runs the place? :rolleyes:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

i like it alot i mean alot.. but why xhtm?? why not css? OR php? safer and well way more editable and you can make different mods and whatnot for it? no im not trying to offend again because i love it just asking..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

i like it alot i mean alot.. but why xhtm?? why not css? OR php? safer and well way more editable and you can make different mods and whatnot for it? no im not trying to offend again because i love it just asking..

before you start asking a gagillion questions u should probably pay better attention to the details

here is the home page

http://stevemeadedesigns.com/home/index.php

wow that says PHP..........

yes but 99 percent of it is html.... the header and 2 other things are php why not all php

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Archived