Got It Narrowed To 4 Batteries....

What are you talking about? The D2700 will stomp the shit out of the Kinetik 2400 and anything under that. The D2700 is a beast of a battery and so is the D2400. Kinetik doesn't make a battery that can touch any comparable size XS Power battery at all.

All I can tell you is from what I seen with testing we did. Odyssey 1750/1700 stomped a mud hole in the d2700 and a d2400 was weaker yet for burps.

also my best score with a HC2000 was .1 db louder than with a D2700. Both get beat by an odyssey 1700/1750 however on burps by at least .4 db.

Coming from probably the most unbiased one here, I will say that that test was most likely more a matter of one vehicle with it's specific variables. All in all from what I have seen on various forums, most people are happiest with Powermaster, then Kinetic, then Stingers/Odyssey. I have seen tests for all of them. Stingers and Odysseys were better for burps, whereas Kinetic and Powermaster were better for longer sustained music. Also IIRC Stinger and Powermaster handled higher voltages best. Just what I have seen though.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Coming from probably the most unbiased one here, I will say that that test was most likely more a matter of one vehicle with it's specific variables. All in all from what I have seen on various forums, most people are happiest with Powermaster, then Kinetic, then Stingers/Odyssey. I have seen tests for all of them. Stingers and Odysseys were better for burps, whereas Kinetic and Powermaster were better for longer sustained music. Also IIRC Stinger and Powermaster handled higher voltages best. Just what I have seen though.

I'll second this statement.

I also have a Deka Intimidator in my car but haven't had it long enough to give an opinion on it.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I'm not meaning to thread jack, but how would the Deka Intimidators line up against the listed companies?

I thought i read something on these awhile back but can recall 100%.. I wouldn't mind know either.

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro