Stephen Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 lmao, like smokie said, "you gotta be a stupid mutha fuka to get banned from a topic about weather" haha you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Torres Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 No one can explain why... Just is. like ive told many people if global warming is true we wouldnt get snow in tennesee.global warming effects both extremes i was told. or i read. extreme hot and extreme coldAnd so do I enjoy your time off.FUCK YEAH bout damn time. he's sour towards everyone for no damn reason. all cuz of the 10 ga remote wire i think
Forevrbumpn Posted February 24, 2009 Author Report Posted February 24, 2009 hahahaha, this thread is EPIC!!! nuff said/ oh yeah, FUCK YO COUCH!! fo sho I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Zade08 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 My coach Umberdella iis epic... I think it is rediculously scary that some how some dominant species has always survived every world wide catastrophe and that if all the mangetic fields die and some sort of sub human race does survive that all magnetic based technologies will become a lost art and if we were to some how repopulate we would all be back in the dark ages with no technology. Blew my fucking mind. Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
Forevrbumpn Posted February 24, 2009 Author Report Posted February 24, 2009 from my understanding, is that the magnetic field wont be lost for a long time, we are just in the middle of North/South being flipped around. Also, if the magnetic field does go away for good, not only will we all die, but, there will still be magnetics. Magnetics were found by lightening strikes. When Lightening strikes certain stones, they become magnetized, and this has nothing to do with the earths magnetic field. This is just postive, and negative charged ions or molecules that react and cause lightening between Ground, and air I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
99vic Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 um wow........ it went from rain to retarded fucker getting a vacation, to a man using a coach umbrella and maybe gonna come out of the closet soon jp,ken asking a car audio question, to global warming, to magnetsomething shit, whats next? AH HA!!! who believes we came from a monkey? REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Forevrbumpn Posted February 24, 2009 Author Report Posted February 24, 2009 Hey, I was in the driveway tearing out Bose from my truck, came back 2hrs later, there was 4 pages up, and evolved to some thread about magnetism.. lol well, at least earths magnetic fields has to do with the weather..... I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Zade08 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 from my understanding, is that the magnetic field wont be lost for a long time, we are just in the middle of North/South being flipped around. Also, if the magnetic field does go away for good, not only will we all die, but, there will still be magnetics. Magnetics were found by lightening strikes. When Lightening strikes certain stones, they become magnetized, and this has nothing to do with the earths magnetic field. This is just postive, and negative charged ions or molecules that react and cause lightening between Ground, and air Thats what I was wondering. I was talking strictly speaking theoretically. But the idea of a high powered society with endless technology collapsing and losing everything until the next human society has to rediscover everything is extremely scary. Its happened multiple times before. i.e. the egyptians the mayans and the roman empire. Im just saying it could happen to us one day. Maybe 2012..... oooooohhhhhh Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
*1LOWSUV* Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 I had leftover chicken for breakfast..... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.