roscoe1129 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 Woooooooow are you serious?? Get your shit straight before you go spreading stupid stuff like this, take the time to look at the research yourself and then come back with a intelligent response. Still cant believe how many people are misinformed about today's issues especially in the world we live in today where media and information is all around us. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif who were you talking to? Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Forevrbumpn Posted February 24, 2009 Author Report Posted February 24, 2009 I smell a ban hammer I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 yea i dont understand why people think just because their calenders stop then s does the world, maybe they were plannin on makin another one after that date. like if i died and you walked in my room and you saw my calender stopped dec 31st of 09 would you think the worlds gonna end lol Quote
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 I smell a ban hammer uh ooo, this threads shuttin people down like a disease. Quote
Zade08 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 I dont personally think the world is going to end. But I do like to research into this kind of stuff as it just interests me as a whole in general. History channel FTMFW! Btw EPIC HAMMER WEATHER MAGNETIC DOOMSDAY THREAD. PS.......... Bose blows... Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
roscoe1129 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 who were you talking to? I smell a ban hammer uh ooo, this threads shuttin people down like a disease. I dont personally think the world is going to end. But I do like to research into this kind of stuff as it just interests me as a whole in general. History channel FTMFW! Btw EPIC HAMMER WEATHER MAGNETIC DOOMSDAY THREAD. PS.......... Bose blows... In reply to all above cept that pimp roscoe as long as it stays on topicish this is all good but when someone ANYONE comes in here and starts clling ppl names you can kindly GTFO. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and are free to state it. Do you know exactly whats going on in this crazy ass mofo world of ours? NO! Neither do I or most of the ppl stating their OPINIONS. I had a college professor that threw us false information to see how far it would reach in our semester. By the time it was up... welp as you can guess just like the telephone game ring ring OMG it was all fucked up. Keep it friendly and OPINION BASED... edit: BOSE BLOWS???? coming from a coach umbrella holder????? J/P J/P at least your not slow like the birfday girl 99victoria Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
E a r t h Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 This has officially become an endless thread
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 ^^Hellzz yea, like i said im not completly informed on this stuff and the knowledge i do have is based on teachers,media, and reading up on the internet. Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted February 24, 2009 Author Report Posted February 24, 2009 Btw EPIC HAMMER WEATHER MAGNETIC DOOMSDAY THREAD. I dont think the end of us isnt going to be weather, but a rock, or one of those Gamma Ray Bursts- Those are really scary GRBs I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
99vic Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 In reply to all above cept that pimp roscoe as long as it stays on topicish this is all good but when someone ANYONE comes in here and starts clling ppl names you can kindly GTFO. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and are free to state it. Do you know exactly whats going on in this crazy ass mofo world of ours? NO! Neither do I or most of the ppl stating their OPINIONS. I had a college professor that threw us false information to see how far it would reach in our semester. By the time it was up... welp as you can guess just like the telephone game ring ring OMG it was all fucked up. Keep it friendly and OPINION BASED... edit: BOSE BLOWS???? coming from a coach umbrella holder????? J/P J/P at least your not slow like the birfday girl 99victoria do you mean like this? or like this REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.