Zade08 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 what a bunch of berries Oh ya well your a towel... Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
roscoe1129 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 what a bunch of berriesIll let you get away with it for now. but you wont be smiling like a cat with a cream-flavoured arsehole when I get muh revenge! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
00sdime00 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 Listen here meow A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Zade08 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 MEOW!?! Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
99vic Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 Ill let you get away with it for now. but you wont be smiling like a cat with a cream-flavoured arsehole when I get muh revenge! says roscoe all over it REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Forevrbumpn Posted February 24, 2009 Author Report Posted February 24, 2009 says roscoe all over it Get to work on your Durango!!! I want to see vids I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
99vic Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 dont ban me REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 Oh ya well your a towel... i was a towel once...back wen i was a little girl. Quote
99vic Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 Get to work on your Durango!!! I want to see vidsi think im gonna work on it tonight. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
finkster Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 a towel, OMFG im dying DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.