Jump to content

The Infamous Coach Umbrella


The Infamous Coach Umbrella  

65 members have voted

  1. 1. Is it ok for a streght man to have a coach umbrella?

    • Yes
      12
    • No
      10
    • Hell Fronkin NO
      29
    • Only if you coem out the closet
      11
    • I too own a coach umbrella or product
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

It's not because it isnt intended for male use, it isnt even sold in the mens side of the store...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

uh oh !!!the fag toll has risen to 8

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

i personally sell coach gucci channel and what not all real but 5% over wholesale. (aunt owns a purse store in maryland) ladies love it and the girlfriend loves getting cheap real purses so if anything needs something get at me :) leashes wallets purses shoes belts :) get at me :)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Posted

I voted yes, but I am comfortable enough with my manhood that I don't care if some homophobes think I'm gay ;)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Posted

Okay, I am all about Coach! I love my Coach purses and wallets, and I would carry and use a Coach umbrella...but I would NEVER buy Bill a Coach umbrella!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 550 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...