So Got Into A Lil Trouble Friday Night.. Jail Or The Bracelet?

woot woot

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

hahaha

Roseville, CA

you should have just put the keys on the dash :( the keys just being in the ignition puts you in the dui stance... you jsut have to be in the car with the keys in the ignition and you will be bent over and fucked by the long dick of the law... i personally do not like this law and when i become an officer i will not like enforcing it..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

its raining?

where? certainly not here, its beautiful outside I even started glassing in my sunroof on the jetta

lol you mustve missed the endless thread homie and as a side note i have a question bout ur jetta im gettin ready to bag mine but not in the traditional way.

David hamma is massive bigger than this one!

Posted Image

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

.234?!?!?!

YO...theres a 12 step program with your name on it somewhere. Im glad I dont live near you. But in essence, youre not the first idiot to do something so bad. In the parking garage where I take my car, theres a girl there that has a breathalyzer in her minivan she needs to blow in to in order for it to start. You might be going that route.

I've blown one close to that

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived