I Wanna Ask This Girl Out,.. But How ?

FHITA!

+1 for best advice here! 2nd goes to roscoe, and third to the guy who said give her the GOAT!

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

If she ain't about the system, don't bother, my girl hates it and i catch shit for it all the time. Don't back down from what you like doin, if she ain't diggin, than she ain't in ur future, THAN give her the goat

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

get arrested by her dad or somethin an when hes talkin you in ask about his daughter... or get pulled over an like when hes asks "do you know why i pulled you over?" say "because i want to donkey punch your daughter?"... its gotta work... :vava:

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

hey bro... just be smooth...

Here's the best way to be confident, at least from what ive learned... be slightly sarcastic and witty but in a "funny im joking" kind of way, but not an asshole, smile, but don't smile to hard... You got to act as if, you are interested, but your not gonna chase after her... you want to let her know, you wanna spend time with her, to get to know her better, but if she say's no, you got to have a back up plan, of what your gonna do if she declines

like, 2mar is gonna be friday. If you do the whole "changing your rim in the street thing" and you guys start talking... sometime during that ask her what shes up to tonight... and if she says "nothing"... dont jump on her and be like "you wanna go see a movie or dinner or w/e"... in a calm conservative voice, just be like "really?" and say something to the effect of: "thats crazy a girl like you has nothing to do on a friday night".(i know it sounds cliche but if your sincere about it, it come of as sweet, and girl fuckin love compliments) you gotta be laid back, as if your better then her, and you've had better. That's where you will appear confident. you gotta be careful also, b/c girls can kind of sense if you don't have anything else better to do. so you need to be like "well, me and a couple of my friends are going out, to (where ever, or doing whatever) and invite her. be like "your more then welcome to come". you dont have to wait for an answer, b/c then it might become awkward... give her your number, and say if she's up to it, then call ya. give her a certain time to call you back by tho, your not gonna be waiting by the fone all night. this works out to your advantage b/c instead of being over aggressive and asking her for her number... your being laid back and giving her yours... this is a non threatening action, and you won't look like a creeper/stalker... ya understand?

EDIT: if your really serious about picking up this girl, pm me if you need more advice ;)

i could write a book on this shit...

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Here's the best way to be confident, at least from what ive learned... be slightly sarcastic and witty but in a "funny im joking" kind of way, but not an asshole, smile, but don't smile to hard... You got to act as if, you are interested, but your not gonna chase after her... you want to let her know, you wanna spend time with her, to get to know her better, but if she say's no, you got to have a back up plan, of what your gonna do if she declines

like, 2mar is gonna be friday. If you do the whole "changing your rim in the street thing" and you guys start talking... sometime during that ask her what shes up to tonight... and if she says "nothing"... dont jump on her and be like "you wanna go see a movie or dinner or w/e"... in a calm conservative voice, just be like "really?" and say something to the effect of: "thats crazy a girl like you has nothing to do on a friday night".(i know it sounds cliche but if your sincere about it, it come of as sweet, and girl fuckin love compliments) you gotta be laid back, as if your better then her, and you've had better. That's where you will appear confident. you gotta be careful also, b/c girls can kind of sense if you don't have anything else better to do. so you need to be like "well, me and a couple of my friends are going out, to (where ever, or doing whatever) and invite her. be like "your more then welcome to come". you dont have to wait for an answer, b/c then it might become awkward... give her your number, and say if she's up to it, then call ya. give her a certain time to call you back by tho, your not gonna be waiting by the fone all night. this works out to your advantage b/c instead of being over aggressive and asking her for her number... your being laid back and giving her yours... this is a non threatening action, and you won't look like a creeper/stalker... ya understand?

EDIT: if your really serious about picking up this girl, pm me if you need more advice ;)

thats 100% perfect, and i think you for taking time to write all this,.. it does help a ton, and im sure it will all work out.. thanks so much.

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

thats 100% perfect, and i think you for taking time to write all this,.. it does help a ton, and im sure it will all work out.. thanks so much.

yeah np man... if ya need any advice, lmk

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

what if i called her,.. I could get her number i bet online in the white pages,..

but would that be odd calling her..?

Lol pedobear? :P:p

J/K

but Yeah... that would seem a bit odd.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

that shit a given :) lol u know the game well too lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Archived