My New Oscope Edit! Its Here! Pics Inside!

Is this also considered to have a RTA feature? That's what it means when you play the audio it shows as the song is being played what it looks like? Or correct me, I've never had to privilege of using one of these.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Is this also considered to have a RTA feature? That's what it means when you play the audio it shows as the song is being played what it looks like? Or correct me, I've never had to privilege of using one of these.

No - an RTA shows you the volume of different frequencies.

An o-scope is basically a time-voltage graph :) So you can see the audio signal. With a really flash o-scope or too much free time you could work out the voltage of each frequency by looking at the waves though.

My latest toy is a HP54600A - older digital beasty but it does some damn cool stuff. A scope really is a handy tool for serious audio stuff :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Hey Roscoe man have you got it yet.

When you get it I want to know what your first impression of this thing is.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Hey Roscoe man have you got it yet.

When you get it I want to know what your first impression of this thing is.

well as it is I wont be the first pesont to molest this thing Kandiman muh buddy in KC is actually gonna be the one to pop this bitches cherry, but thats ok, shes in good hands :good:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

well as it is I wont be the first pesont to molest this thing Kandiman muh buddy in KC is actually gonna be the one to pop this bitches cherry, but thats ok, shes in good hands :good:

LOL :rofl: Well I guess as long as she makes the rounds its all good. :D

Well it looks like the odds are in my favor so far on those 1501bds I'm going after. I will know by tomorrow and the dude is being real cool about everything and we are working together to have a safe transaction.

So I have to put my order off for my Scope for about about a week but the guy that I'm guessing runs the company was real cool with me and gave me a 60 day coupon just incase things fall apart for me financially, but as of rite now things are all looking good. :good:

Keep us updated and take it easy man.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ill let my boy kandiman put the juicy details in here as he is the first to touch it lol

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

you, my son, have just became a man. :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

you, my son, have just became a man. :)

Ahhh thanks pa :wub:

I want to buy one of these, but I would have no idea how to use it.

not much to it read the manual and its pretty self explanitory :)

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived