My New Oscope Edit! Its Here! Pics Inside!

Ill let my boy kandiman put the juicy details in here as he is the first to touch it lol

Looks nice, mine is suppose to get here today. giggity

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I wish I would have never clicked on this post. Now there is another gadget I have to have and will lose sleep till I get it :(

LOL me too but its becase i'm buying amps.

Ya Roscoe you have mail man.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Roscoeberry, does it measure gayness level too?

Your levels will be too high, should have gotten the more expensive model to read your level. :P:shok:

BANDT!

LOL me too but its becase i'm buying amps.

Ya Roscoe you have mail man.

replied :)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I just got the HPS10SE also and don't know how to use it to check for clipping..... any tips?

EDIT: Clip your probe to a + output and the ground clip to the -. Or if you're doing RCAs take the clip off and wedge the tip into the split in your RCA's tip if it has one, otherwise you'll just have to hold it :P

Set the time/div to 10ms then set the volt/div to like 10V if you're doing amplifier outputs or 200mV if you're doing RCAs.

Play a suitable tone on repeat, turn it up until you see the wave become square. You can let it get a litttttle bit square, it's only like 2% THD and you can get a lot more power by just allowing it to square off a tiny bit and you'll almost never notice the difference.

Make sure you do it with your subs/speakers connected otherwise you don't get an accurate idea of what your amps will output when loaded :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Archived