Jextel Posted March 9, 2009 Author Report Posted March 9, 2009 damn, you bring that to acouple of the car shows out here, and you'll be praised.... hahacan't wait to see it in person over the summer yup..i cant wait to come yup there! Very nice Specs on enclosure? 10.5ish cuft after displacement @ 32hz Damn Jerome You did that wall right...the back doors dont even flex...BTLs FTW!!! they flex a tad bit...lol and yes i did the wall Whats the song names? B-Legit - Stickem track 4 off the loud as hell cd Damn bro, you are beating the sh-t out of that maxima, nice work Thanks I noticed that too! You def. got it sealed off good. I see much more breakage in you cars future! :hairtrick: I hope theres alot of breakage (kinda) with the 16v upgrade on friday! Quote http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878TEAM DEADLY HERTZ "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.
CR Boom Posted March 9, 2009 Report Posted March 9, 2009 Dam I think I seen hood flex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice Bro. Quote 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
Jextel Posted March 9, 2009 Author Report Posted March 9, 2009 Dam I think I seen hood flex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice Bro. yes the hood does flex and for some reason the passenger headlight shakes alittle and the driver side doesnt..lol Quote http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878TEAM DEADLY HERTZ "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.
bobonit Posted March 9, 2009 Report Posted March 9, 2009 Damn dude, you got them 18's moving real good now !!! Nice Job !!! 97 Maxima FTMFW !!!! Quote 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
Jextel Posted March 9, 2009 Author Report Posted March 9, 2009 Damn dude, you got them 18's moving real good now !!! Nice Job !!!97 Maxima FTMFW !!!! yea maxima FTMFW! but i wanna see your finished because im thinking that it should get loud..and you can fit 4 ppl comfortably Quote http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878TEAM DEADLY HERTZ "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.
knowledge Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 that maxi looks loud as hell with all that flexing, good work Quote REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Noobtastic14 Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 yeah man nice vid!! where can i get more information on this loud as hell CD? -Drew Quote I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
cracker Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 im likin that ride man. love the wheels too. beats good for real( im rollin stock wheels but hopin summer brings more shine ) sick hood flex too Quote March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
redbaron80 Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 any #'s on that set up. Looks very loud Quote Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.