Jump to content

What Could You Do If You Found $18,000


Recommended Posts

Posted

id honestly probably spend it gradually. i know people here will call me a crook for keeping it but whatever

Posted

id keep it aswell.. i wouldnt make it obvious like he did though..

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

Posted

First thing....I wouldn't tell anyone....and I definitely wouldn't share it with anyone but my family....handing it out at school gets those "Hey Joe has $18,000 hes giving away free money I already got mine go asked if you can have some" kind of rumors.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

First thing....I wouldn't tell anyone....and I definitely wouldn't share it with anyone but my family....handing it out at school gets those "Hey Joe has $18,000 hes giving away free money I already got mine go asked if you can have some" kind of rumors.

lol. i have those at my school all the time!! :rolleyes:

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Posted

bad or not id spend that shit!! the retard shouldn't of had that much cash out anyway

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...