Thinkin Of A New Car: Got Caddy Cts On The Mind

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand were going back on topic....soooo steve did u find a dealer thats willing 2 work with u yet? did u test drive the new cts-v's? they do come in automatics u no i posted a pic of the interior earlier in this thread its pretty badass

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

wtf? acura's dont hold better resale values than lexus and infiniti... since when do you see a ton of rental car lexus running around? german cars have the least amount of depreciation. i love how you say imports hold their resale value so much better but only focus on acura as the best... its not true at all. acura decided to hire monkeys as exterior designers they look ugly as hell now i would never ever drive one of the new tsx or tls everrrr.

They gave me an Infiniti FX when I wrecked my car. they had that as an alternative to the Town Car, they also had a Murano in the SUV class. Haven't personally experienced a Toyota as a rental car, but I've seen them on lots....mainly just Tundras, Camry's, Corollas, and an occassional Matrix. I agree with you on the looks of the brand new ones....especially the MDX and RDX, ugly as sin. The interiors are nice though. And they use the Accord for a base for design for the TL, so that's why it looks like it does. And ALL imports hold their value better than American, but Acura holds their value better than Lexus and Infiniti, at least that's what the books say. I will admit I haven't ever seen a Lexus on a rental lot, but I have had an Infiniti from Enterprise before.

mmm... id have to argue with that there are alot of nice jap luxury cars that are much more comfortable than caddys but caddy has that plush feel to it which i dont really like cause it handles like a tank with a lot of body roll. they compromise performance for comfort cause their previous target crowd was old ass people that have no interest in performance handling. cept i dont think this is really evident in the new cts. the new cts looks like a good bang for the buck.

Haven't driven the CTS, so I can't argue back, but I bet you're right anyway. But in comparison to the STS and DTS, import equivelants have a little stiffer suspension. And it is partially the cushioning of the seats.

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

From GM...

Cadillac will offer wireless internet access for its best-selling model, adding a new dimension to the passenger experience. Cadillac Wi-Fi by Autonet Mobile comes to the CTS Sport Sedan in April, giving passengers full internet access in and around the car via their laptop or WiFi device.

The launch of Cadillac WiFi by Autonet Mobile will begin with live demonstrations at the New York International Auto Show April 10-19.

“Consumers today are frequently searching for WiFi access wherever they may be,” said Mark McNabb, North America Vice President, Cadillac. “Adding WiFi is a natural extension of the tech features already inside the CTS, such as a 40 gigabyte hard drive with USB port, a pop-up navigation system featuring real-time traffic and weather forecasts and the exclusive ability to pause and rewind live radio.”

Cadillac WiFi uses technology from Autonet Mobile, the world’s first Internet Service Provider designed exclusively for cars. Cadillac WiFi by Autonet Mobile turns the car into a WiFi hotspot and works with any operating system supporting any Wi-Fi enabled device. It delivers an easy-to-use and seamless internet experience, with 3G mobile technology that maintains internet connections while the car is in motion. The system can support several devices at once, enabling one passenger to update a Facebook page, while another is gaming online or watching YouTube videos, for example.

Designed for use by passengers, the system requires no special software and achieves speeds up to 800Kbps. The dealer-installed option will retail for $499, with a monthly service subscription of $29.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

lol dont you love working on the lot... I DO.. its nice to see the cars come and go and get your hands on em and see a family happy with their car and lifestyle :) crazyiest car i ever sold was a model t rat rod for 9 grand had fake rust paint and a 351w it purred like a lion lol

you work sellin cars<ya had a sponorship with diamond audio and a sponsorship with http://www.foxmustangrestoration.com/ " NUH UH i am dumber than a box of fuxing rox.. are you a member of any fox body forums? i am sending a link to my 79-86 forum they will love this it will be like

and for cheap cheap nos parts go to http://www.foxmustangrestoration.com/ a sponsor of my old car" :bsflag:

ya say. not bad for a 17 year old... if only there was truth to it

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand were going back on topic....soooo steve did u find a dealer thats willing 2 work with u yet? did u test drive the new cts-v's? they do come in automatics u no i posted a pic of the interior earlier in this thread its pretty badass

nope, i didnt get it yet....that "i got to have it NOW" feeling has passed - i still want it but im not craving a new car like i was last week.

i really should wait till my Tahoe is paid off anyway which wont be much longer....i have other "irons in the fire" right now as far as making more income so its also best i wait till that time too. Who knows then ill be even more open to the V series. Right now, i can have a V (if they would give it to me) but its still not what i want to pay while i still have a 07 Ford payment and a almost paid off Tahoe. I also still have my child support and baby momma drama to deal with for 14 (more) months 22 days, 3 hours, 14 minutes and a few seconds.....not that im counting :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I also still have my child support and baby momma drama to deal with for 14 (more) months 22 days, 3 hours, 14 minutes and a few seconds.....not that im counting :D

Man do i feel you on that ordeal bro.

Good luck on the Caddy hunting when ya get back to it...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I also still have my child support and baby momma drama to deal with for 14 (more) months 22 days, 3 hours, 14 minutes and a few seconds.....not that im counting :D

:bsflag::lol:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

• 3 weeks later...

i spent all day yesterday with slimeball salesmen - i didnt get anything. The 2009 i wanted is $50,000 - but we couldnt work out my payments the way i wanted (800 max a month) so i left.....looked at few dealerships, didnt see shit.

Finally, I found a black '08 i really liked but before we went inside to start talkin business, my boy noticed a long scratch across the trunk lid. They said they would fix it before i took it and im like, "are you fixin it today then"? Well it was a deep scratch so that answer is no. Im the kind of guy who wants that shit today or im not buying it.

so now im burnt out and not so excited anymore - maybe another time.

oh, ill pass on the "german engineering", they are nice too but i want a Caddy. Thanks anyway!

i guess the good news of the day is that i still have money in my pocket, i didnt break myself like i always do on car-purchase-day :D

theres just somthin' about em