Where Is The Best Place To Get Kinetik Batteries

I was looking to pick up a couple more HC-800 batteries. In two weeks the fucking place went up like $40.00 per battery. The guy tried to say that was their price, but I told him what I paid a couple of weeks ago and he acted like I was the ass hole. Where can I get these batts at a decent price?

well id say go w/ powermaster over kinetik, but if your looking for some at a reasonable price here are some links:

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ufacturerID=713

http://www.darvex.com/kinetik.html

the ones from the 1st link are alil cheaper.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

• 2 weeks later...
I would buy local. There are reasons why some companies are not found locally that right there scares me.

I picked the up for $118.00 shipped off of eBay. The guy wanted $175.00 and tried t deny going up 40 bucks. He can got to hell along with his over priced shop. He has Re SE 12's for $400.00 each. Type R 12's for close to the same each. These shops are the architects of their own demise. Greedy dumb dumbs.

I picked the up for $118.00 shipped off of eBay. The guy wanted $175.00 and tried t deny going up 40 bucks. He can got to hell along with his over priced shop. He has Re SE 12's for $400.00 each. Type R 12's for close to the same each. These shops are the architects of their own demise. Greedy dumb dumbs.

I get all mine from Audiosavings on eBay. They'll beat any price by $5 and they also have free shipping with the best prices.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Don't forget that if you going to buy multiple battery you might as well get warranty on it because if something goes wrong then you send it back and have it replace. I usually buy yellow top at local stores because they have warranty on it so don't have to spend money on shipping online.