Db Link 0 Gauge.

DB-Link 1/0 = little more wire than than RF 4gauge.

The coating on it is thick as all hell. We sell RF, Street Wires, and Db-Link at work.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

DB-Link 1/0 = little more wire than than RF 4gauge.

The coating on it is thick as all hell. We sell RF, Street Wires, and Db-Link at work.

same, we sell the db link to the kids that want "big" power wire that bitch about the price of a decent company. I think we get $2.25 a foot for it, but only pay 75 cents a foot for it.

if you where going to run the 1/0 awg db link, id suggust at least 3 runs to equal 1 run of a decent wire.

thanks guys.

yea, i dont know where you connect is, but if you still got the hook up at the shop you worked at, and they order thru a.m. distributing (i think it is), they have tsunami wire 1/0 awg 100feet for 200$ I think. Id have to look again to be sure that it was AM. The wire comes in red, silver, and blue I believe.

yea, i dont know where you connect is, but if you still got the hook up at the shop you worked at, and they order thru a.m. distributing (i think it is), they have tsunami wire 1/0 awg 100feet for 200$ I think. Id have to look again to be sure that it was AM. The wire comes in red, silver, and blue I believe.

nah, we go through vickers, and AVR i think. as well as bestco.

ive got a few distributors of my own thogh :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

No strand count plays a big role in the wire. its best to have a lot of small strands then less big strands. electrons flow on those strands. Its a very important factor in wiring actually. More strands, easier electrons can flow throughout the wire.

i agree im just saying that when a 0 gauge wire has a higher strand count than the other 0 gauge, it doesn't mean that it can handle more amps, because the strand itself might be really small.

Ok these are some pieces i cut off from work to compare.

These are all 1/0 gauge wires.

From left to right:

DB Link(blue), Knu kolossus fleks(red), Audiopipe(red), Stinger Hpm(silver), Tsunami(blue), Stinger Pro(red), Metra Linkworks(red), Directed Hexagon(silver).

It was hard to get decent pics with my new cell, it has a 3mp camera, but I havent figured out the best settings for the thing yet. :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Heres a few pics of the DB Link & Directed 1/0 awg wire.

The db link is blue, the directed is silver and a hexagon case, the red 4awg is stinger pro, the blue 4awg is stinger hpm, and the silver 4awg is dblink.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 years later...

I have had the dblink 0 gauge and upgraded to knu kollosus 0 gauge, and the knu stuff weight like 4 times as much, the dblink has no weight to it, and is a lot thinner, works good as 4 gauge, but then again, just buy some good 4 gauge then, lol

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

ya just that small piece of Db link that is is curling that much... you can tell it isnt very flexible eff that noise.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Archived